Chapter 49.

"Remember how this all begun, just us..."

Few days later...

Pryce

4 days later and she hasn't called, text, or even came to see me. It made me realize that this was deeper than sex.I decided to be the bigger person and call her anyway. The phone rang forever before she even picked up.

"Hello?" She answers

"Ahh, you're still alive I see." I say being sarcastic

"Who is this?"

"Abby, I'm not with the games get yo ass to my house in 15 minutes."

I hang up right after I say that and sit back in the couch. This was a conversation I wanted to  have with her in person.

Abby

I call Sophia and tell her what was going on with Pryce. I needed advice I really didn't know where our relationship was going after the other night.

"Well, let me ask you this." She says "Do you still want to be with Pryce?"

"Honestly... I don't know." I say hesitantly "Our relationship is predictable it's routine and I have started losing interest in it. Don't get me wrong Pryce is a great guy, he treats me right he's everything I ever wanted but...I'm bored. So now that we started having sex it has made it interesting but now he thinks I don't see the meaning in it because that's all I wanna do nowadays."

"This is how I see it. This is your first serious relationship. You have never had anything long term or in a relationship where you both have fallen in love with each other. This is all new to you love, sex, arguments. You just need time to adjust. However, just because you start having that lack of interest that doesn't mean you give up on the relationship and start using him for your own pleasure. Which is what you are doing."

I think on what Sophia just said. She was right .

"You're so good at this relationship shit. I don't understand how you aren't in one."

"Cause niggas are stupid." She laughs "But me and Zae are together now offcially."

"Awww finally." I say excitedly

"Yeah yeah we'll talk about it once you figure out all this Pryce stuff."

"Bet. I"m on my way to his house right now. I'll call you later."

"Kay. Bye."

Sophia

"Who was that?" Zae asks

"Abby. Her and Pryce are going through some things."

"Damn, that's tough."

We were at Elitch's. Zae had a season pass and had yet to use it so we decided to go. We were sharing a funnel cake under a tree as we sat on a bench.