Chapter 18.

Pryce

"Yes." She smiled

I picked her up and spun her around man I was so happy she was officially my shorty. I put her down and looked at her. She was smiling really hard. I laughed a little and she punched me lightly in my arm. I pulled her back into me and kissed her. Her lips were soft as hell. She took my hand and led us back to under the tree. We cleaned up everything and started heading back towards my car. I helped her in and we drove off.

I put on Work By Rihanna and Abby reached for the volume knob and turned it up. She started singing along with it and dancing in her seat. It was cute.

"This yo song?"

"I'm pretty sure you can tell." She giggled

I jumped in and rapped on the Drake part as she watched me.

"If you had a twin I would still choose you, I don't wanna rush into it if it's too soon."

" I know you need to get done, done, done, done with work come over."

I watched as she rolled her hips in her seat, she could really dance and she was only sitting down.

After a few songs we arrived at her house.

"Pryce can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

She fidgeted with her phone and looked out the window. She then turned towards me in her seat and looked at me.

"You were my first kiss."

I was shocked . Abby was a beautiful girl, who wouldn't kiss her? Then again I was happy. That meant I could be her first for everything else she hasn't experienced.

"Why do you look so embarrassed? That's not a bad thing babygirl."

"It kinda is. I'm 16 years old and I just got my first kiss. Plenty of girls get their first kiss before this age."

"Well that just means your different and if this is your first time kissing somebody, you're pretty good at it." I smirked

"Don't gas me." She blushed hitting me

"I'm not gassing you, I'm just telling you how it is." I laughed "Plus, your lips are soft as hell." I said leaning into her face

She grabbed my face and pushed it away

"Why you playing?"

"Because it's funny." She giggled getting out the car

I walked to the passenger side of the car and leaned her against it, as I slid my hands around her waist. She did the same around my neck and played with the back of my curls.

"So you think my lips are soft?"

"Hell yea." I said causing her to giggle

I loved it when she laughed it was so cute. I looked in her eyes and leaned in pressing my lips against hers. She deepened the kiss and pulled away causing me to smile.

"Are you blushing?" She laughed

"Real niggas don't blush, I'm just smiling." I said making her laugh

"Thanks again for tonight. I couldn't ask for a better date." She said

"Well it only gets better from here shorty." I said chin checking her

I pulled her in for a hug  and she held me tight as we rocked back and forth.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Pryce."

I watched her walk up the steps to her front door and lock it once she was inside. I walked back into my car smiling. I couldn't believe she was finally mine.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!! Update coming soon. Comment and Vote