Chapter 20.

Same Day

Abby

"Yea Abby, get it." My friend Bright said as Pryce and I walked past her holding hands

Pryce was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I know we've only been dating officially for a week but we've been talking for a month, and each day he makes me feel like... I don't even know how to describe it. He's loyal above all and he continues to make me smile every day.

"Did you hear me baby?" Pryce asked interrupting my thoughts

"No, sorry what'd you say?"

"I said do you want to go out for lunch or do you wanna stay here?"

"We can go out, I don't mind." I smiled

"Alright see you then shorty."

Pryce wrapped his arms around my lower waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him and started heading in the classroom but then he spun me back around in to him.

"One more kiss." He smirked

"One is never enough for you huh?"

"It's never enough, come on please." He whined

I rolled my eyes and gave him another kiss and hug. He smacked my ass as he walked away and I smiled to myself. My smile soon faded when I saw Kimberly sitting in my seat.

"This is my seat." I said impatiently

"I know." She said flipping her hair

"So get up and sit somewhere else your being petty as hell."

She scoffed and grabbed her stuff brushing past me on her way to another seat. I sat down and rolled my eyes. I don't even know why she was still here to be honest. Pryce could care less about her.

"Okay class lets get started. Today I will be partnering you up for our next project. You and your partner will have to come up with a 10 slide presentation about the history of France. There are different subjects I would like each partnership to cover...."