2 ★Catching Thieves★

Third Person POV•°

The five thieves continue to run off with the belongs of the young girl, Cecilia. The Lost Hopes are on the move to find and retrieve those thieves for Jen and Lizzie.

"Sky! I see them! Drop Max in!" Shelby shouts back at her teammates from up ahead. Sky gave her a thumbs up and quickly wrapped his arms around Max's torso before lifting up into the air using the power of the air. "I bet they have Cecilia's accessory! Shelby, you're the only one who can get it!" Cory looks at his partner that was running with him ahead of the group.

Shelby nods quickly and casts her charm. "I'll be back as soon as I can." She glances over at Cory one last time. "'O Heavenly Light, Shine Upon Me!" Shelby races ahead, following right under Sky and Max.

"Jin, Ross, think you can give me a hand?" Jess looks at both of her friends, whom she was running with. "You mean the move we've been practicing?" Ross raises an eyebrow, a fair amount of worry in his voice. "We got this Ross! Jess has been helping us and so has Lizzie!" Jin smiles reassuringly. "So let's do it! If you and Jin can toss me high enough, I'll be able to slow down the thieves!" Jess held out her hands for them to take.

Both Ross and Jin nod, ready to go. "Right! Mystic Falls! Cast the spell Jess." Ross smiles, feeling more confident. "'O Mighty Spells, I Call Upon Thee, Grant Me The Power Of The Mystic Fall!" Jess casts the spell for their move.

Ross grins and slams his fist onto the ground as hard as he could. Stone hedges begin to pop out of the ground, each one taller than the next. Jin and Jess were already running and jumping on them, trying to reach the top. Ross flips onto the bottom stone hedge and quickly reaches them.

"Ready guys?" Jess looks between them both. "Yeah!" They both nod and smile, grabbing her hands once they reach the top hedge. "On 3! 3... 2... 1... Go!" Jess count down. Ross and Jin use their strength to throw Jess into the air. Two small hexes form in her hands. "Now Jin!" She yells as loud as she could for them to hear her.

Jin hears her and does his part of the move. A big hex forms in front of him and Ross. His eyes turn blue and he shoots water into the hex from his hands. Jess was now hovering over the thieves and uses the hexes on her hands to shoot the water at them. The hexes that she set up we're basically a way of teleporting one object to another place. It could be anything that you send in there, even a person.

The thieves get soaked by the water and quickly stop to check if their loot got wet in any way. Jess grins as she feels herself start to descend. Before she started this move, she thought she was missing something, and it turns out, she is. She never perfected the landing and that was a huge part.

Jess let's out a scream as she plunges right into Sky and Max. The three of them topple down onto the ground and end up in a ball of people. Jin was riding a wave he made with Ross right next to him, jumping from platform to platform that he was making. Cory was traveling by shadows, entering the Shadow Realm to do so.

The thieves stop and hawk at the sight before them. "Sorry guys, I'm not really good with landings..." Jess chuckles softly, feeling bad inside. "It's fine. At least we got the thieves surrounded!" Sky groans as he gets up and dusts his clothes off. Max stands up and sighs. "Hopefully we didn't underestimate them..." He looks at the five thieves that we're back to back with one another.

"Well, you did Max." A soft female voice says sharply. "Guys! There are four females and one male! Be cautious!" Shelby reappears rather close to Max, causing them to both blush and look the other way.

"We have to take them down and bring back Cecilia's belongings!" Sky points at the group of thieves. They, so far, were being exceptionally quiet for some reason. "Um, Sky, do you really think that's necessary? They haven't moved in inch..." Cory looks at Sky, then at the thieves, then back at Sky again.

"Is that Ross..?" Another female voice sounds from the group of thieves. Ross furrows his brow, slightly confused. "Huh?" He tries to find whoever said that. "Alice, shut up! Stop gawking at him! You'll blow our cover!" A male voice this time hisses at the female. "Sorry..." She sighs, focusing her attention back on us.

"Heh, Shelby go now!" Jess grins, having a plan up her sleeve. "Wh-what..?" The same female from before tilts her head in a questionable manor. Jess and Shelby were right above them with the help of Sky. They drop down and were able to unmask three of the thieves out of the five. The male thief jumps away just before they could touch him and the other female had back flipped out of their grasp.

"We got them!" Cory and Max grabs the remaining thieves and hold them tightly. "Let us go!" The female growls loudly. "Skye, if we just tell them our names, we won't have to fight." The male looks at her. "What's wrong with a little fighting?" The female, Skye smirks, cracking her knuckles.

"No, that's all we need right now! They're the strongest team we've ever encountered!" The female who was gawking at Ross looks at Skye. "Alice is right, Skye." The male nods in agreement.

"Well then, it's a standoff until one of us makes the first move." Skye crosses her arms against her chest. Jess and Shelby mimic her, standing back to back. "Challenge accepted."