11☆Disappearance☆

Sky's POV~*

Gold..? What am I seeing? I must be dreaming, or hallucinating even! Yeah, that's it! But why is my purple amulet in front of my eyes, and why are my glasses slipping off my face..?! My head feels like a spinning top and it's killing me.

"Okay Goldie, you can put him down. I think there's too much blood rushing to his head. Just look at his poor face." A somewhat familiar hissed, but I couldn't put a face to it. Besides the fact that I felt like puking my guts out and that my brains were about to explode themself, I was completely numb and out of it to even comprehend what was going on.

"Wh-Who's Goldie..? I managed to groan out as I watched her melancholiness expression, dull, purple eyes gazing back at me. Almost soulless. "Sh, don't speak, my trophy. All will be revealed soon, so close your eyes and sleep~" The voice called once again and I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

"All will be revealed in due time, Sky~" Was the last thing I heard before being completely knocked out. The slumber, seemingly definite.

Ross's POV~*

"Hey Aphmoo!" I screamed down the hall and scared the daylights out of her. Aphmau dropped whatever was in her hands and winced from how scared she had gotten. "Why is everyone scaring me today?! It's not fair!" She huffed and stomped her foot on the floor. "Sorry, sorry... I'm alone at the moment. Max went to find Cory and told me to come to you for help that you might need!" I smiled a bit and shoved my hands down the pockets of my jacket.

Aphmau considered what I said and opened her mouth to speak, only to be cut off by a familiar voice farther down the hall. "It's Jin!" We both come to a realization and look at each other before grinning mischievously. Together, Aphmau and I crept down the wall and hid behind the corner to listen to what Jin happened to be saying.

Jin was talking into a silver stopwatch, one of the fancy old ones. He seemed to be angry about something, and I didn't know what until I heard his conversation. 

"Tiff, you weren't supposed to take him! He was supposed to be left to me!" Jin growled at the face in the silver watch with a glare. "What do you mean 'trophy'?! You don't deserve one!"

"Whatever, as long as the job is done. I planted most of them in hidden spots. There's about 10 left then you'll be able to have full control."

"Make sure Sky is in proper conditions for The Awakening tomorrow. There you can show the true extent to your powers with my help."

"Yes ma'am, until tomorrow." And with that, the conversation ended and Jin walked away, the silver watch sliding into his pocket smoothly.

My eyes were wide and I could tell Aphmau's were too. "Oh my god!" We both hissed at each other in light of the new information. Everyone had been on high alert ever since Sky disappeared without a trace. Now that we know what's happened, we were shocked.

"He's the reason Sky disappeared!! It was his fault!" I tried to keep my voice low but was still very exclamatory. But it didn't seem that Aphmau was really concerned about that part. Something else was pulling at her strings and it was leaving her mortified. "Tiff..? There's no way she did any of this... Sh-She was my mentor... H-How?!" She mumbled more but I could only pick up the first bit.

As she mumbled, I tried to think of a plan. Usually Cory is the one who plans things out, but this was a "No Cory" situation we were having. "I got it! Aphmau, you can do that time thing, right? Do that to steal the watch from Jin's pocket so that we can check it out!" I explained the plain quickly, which snapped her out of her daze. "Y-Yeah... I-I can try..." Aphmau nodded a bit and started walking with shaky legs.

Aphmau had explained to us how her time thing worked and it was a pretty straightforward process. She had to be far enough to her target to where they don't notice her, but still close enough to where she can warp the time space around them. Once in the perfect position, she would use the stopwatch on her belt almost like a hex charm that Jess would use, and freezes time everywhere. Though now, Aphmau toned it down a bit and limited the space in which time stood still in. Pretty straightforward like I said.

By now, she was gone down the hall after Jin. I was almost sure that no one else but the three of us were in this specific hall, so the coast would be clear. I then felt a wave of power before suddenly feeling slow; she had done it.

Max's POV~*

I made my way down the hall of the east wing, where are rooms were located. I had to find Cory and SHelby to put Ross at ease. He cares a lot about Shelby. Like, a lot. The person who may know where they should be, should be in here room, so I knocked softly. There was some shuffling happening from the other side of the room before the door slid open.

"Jess..." I breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled a bit. Jess seemed a bit stressed but smiled anyway. "What's up Max?" I thought of a way to phrase what I had to say so that I didn't seem jealous or anything. "Um, I was looking for Cory because I needed a favor. I have a hunch that Shelby might be with him, so you think you can help me track him down?" I chuckled nervously and ran a hand through my ginger hair.

She smiled and led me into her room with a soft sigh. "Okay Max, how can I help you?" Jess leaned against her desk with Thomas floating beside her. "A tracer spell, please?" I asked with a hint of blush on my cheeks. Jess was giving me a look and I knew exactly what it meant. "Okay! I was telling the truth, I just left some things out! I am doing this for Ross's sake, and also my sake... I'm sure you understand as one of her close friends..." I sighed and got the truth off my chest.

"That's more like it. We don't need a tracer spell, and I exhausted my magic powers for the time being trying to complete an experiment. We can go to the medical center first because that's where Lizzie is and I need to see her." Jess laughed softly and grabbed her bag and snapped her fingers. Thomas closed shut and landed in her bag slowly. I was always awestruck when she did her magic and especially used spells from Thomas.

"Let's go!" We both grinned and raced out the room together and towards the direction of the medical center. Hopefully I'm right... Shelby has to be with Cory... She's not even in her room so where else could she be?

"Hey Max, cheer up. Don't look so down. Shelby will be there and your worries will be put to ease, okay?" Jess placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled softly. I returned her smile and held my Z in my hand to regain my courage. "Yeah, you're right..."