MC #5

"Okay class, today we will be learning about spells! And no, this is not a class in Hogwarts and none of you are witches and wizards. This is just a lesson for any dire situation that may occur and our two magic users are unavailable. So, you ready class?" Pat spoke with a serious expression, or at least tried to. Jen was standing beside him with the brightest of smiles on her face.

"I have a question!" Ross shot his hand up quickly. "Yes Ross?" Pat looked at him with an intimidating look. "Um, why are we in school uniforms instead of our regular clothes?" He fixed his glasses and took in the appearance of his fellow teammates. Shelby, Jess, and Aphmau all wore a navy blue blazer with a navy blue plaid skirt, a white collared blouse and a navy blue and gold tie. The boys had navy blazers and khaki pants, their ties also navy blue and gold. All uniforms had an emblem stitched on them with the letters H.P.A, standing for Hopes Private Academy.

"Well Ross, Author~chan wanted this mini chapter to be very informing and very strict. So you must all pretend that you are private school students just for this short chapter, got it? Also, don't tell anyone that this was a meta scene, okay?" Pat explained, his voice suddenly dropped to a hush level as if he was trying to stay hidden from something or... someone.

"Okay then..." Ross grew confused but shook his head and left his worries alone. "So, today's lesson will be on, item transformation! Lizzie will teach you how to transform your items into useful objects, or familiars!" Jen smiled as she pointed at the board, the title 'TRANSFORMATION' in big letters and the subtitle underneath it, also in bold letters reading 'OBJECTS & FAMILIARS'. 

The room door soon opened and Lizzie walked in, looking professional, except for the pink hair that was still put up in a formal way. Her British accent then filled the room, music to the students' ears, at least most of them. "Now, I want all of you to take your given objects out and place them in front of you. Jess was hesitant and blushed as she sat the tiara spotted with purple jewels on the table in front of her.

"Repeat my words, and we'll see what your item transforms into." Lizzie grinned as she opened her mouth to chant the spell.

~~~~~~

How ironic it is that almost everyone forgot that she is a former princess. Some details are more crucial then they appear to be my lovely readers~