9 ☆Past☆

Shelby's POV•°

My past...

My past..?

Why can't I... seem to remember..?

"I hate this!" I yelled frustratingly and slammed my fist on the desk. I had kept myself in one of the vacant and dark meeting rooms so that I could try to ponder about my parents and what Ross' parents had told me.

Then it hit me.

Ian showed me a bit about my past! Even though it's small, it should be enough to get me started. Thank god I finally have a lead. But maybe...

"Ross..." I mumbled before jumping up from seat and rushing to the door. I stopped when I noticed a glint from the corner of my eye.

Sky's POV•°

"Megannnn! Where you at Megannnn?!" I shouted throughout the halls. I knew I was being annoying but get off my back, it's fun to mess around. But I haven't seen Megan for hours now and it's getting very concerning.

Who to ask, who to ask...

"Aphmoooo! Where you at Aphmoooo?!" My shouts cranked back up again as I made my way in the direction of which I came from.

TiPsY tUrNy

I stopped abruptly and looked around. "Wh-What the..?" I heard the distorted voice around me repeating it's odd words.

TiPsY tUrNy

TiPsY tUrNy

TiPsY tUrNy

"I can't possibly be the only one hearing this..?!" I searched high and low for the user of the voice. It was unlike an other voice I had heard before...

Follow the voice you head~

Let it guide you to me~

I shall be your savior~

This is your future~

What even is this..?

I can't move! I'm immobile no matter how hard I try. I don't get at all! Then I saw her.

Amazing...

"Fascinating~ So you are the lucky litlle hand that heard my internal clock? Tipsy turny indeed then. I'll rewind those litlle memories right of existence. Poof! Like they never existed~!" The female took my chin and nulled it around for her own fun.

She was different, unique, at least in my perspective. She was only a teenager like our team members were. Her hair was a waterfall of black that turned into purple and blue once it hit the river. Her skin was praised by the sun and she reminded me a bit of Jess and Aphmau. Just a bit...

Her lips were pursed and her expression was contorted into that of a contemplating one. "Whatever shall I do with you~" She mused as her lips slowly curved into a smirk, a shadow of a chuckle escaping her lips.

"How did you get accessed to our headquarters?" I managed to speak through gritted teeth and tight lips. "I've always been allowed here~ I miss my friends dearly, but oh well!" Her voice swayed a hit at the end as she got more and more expressive.

Friends... She couldn't be... "You don't mean... No, that can't be you..." Even though my face showed no reaction, it was obvious I was going crazy on the inside.

"Oh joy~ You figured it out~! But yes, that is me. Oh dear, would you look at the time~ You'll be my new assistant forevermore~!" She giggled and took out a golden stopwatch. "Hex him please?" She opened the stop watch and faced it towards me.

The hands spun wildly and rapidly as a golden poweder like dust blew my way. I tried to hold my breathas I felt my body growing less and less numb. Her original spell wearing off. But even if I did manage to escape my paralysis, it was too late.

That golden dust stuff was covering my body like flour. What it was doing to me, I had no clue. But I did feel my body get lighter and my eyelids heavier. "Sweet dreams, Sky~" She chuckled and closed the golden stopwatch.

Ross's POV•°

"Hey Max? I know we're supposed to be on duty, but have you seen Shelby? She wanted to talk to me, but I haven't seen her anywhere..." I tugged on Max's sleeve with a look of dismay on my face.

"I haven't seen her since the meeting... Sorry bud." Max shook his head with a frown. "It's fine, I'm sure she's safe, but something's bothering her a bit. I think it's about her past..." I sighed and fiddled anxiously with my charm. It glimmered brightly, a green gem in the shape of a rock. 

I KNEW she had questions about her family. I also knew that something happened to her memories. When we were little, she remembered how many chickens were on our farm! But now, she can't even remember to put her white crown on! I sighed heavily and turned to walk away. 

"Hey bud, I'll ask Cory if he can take my place and watch both of our stations, okay?" Max placed a firm hand on my shoulder and I nodded with a smile. "Thanks dude, you're the best." 

"You really are the best, Max."