14☆Weak☆

Aphmau's POV~*

I stood behind Jin, my breathing heavy as I meddled over the newly obtained information I had. Knowing that he knew of, no, that he was currently in kahoots with Tiff, took me completely surprise. I had so many fond memories of her when she mentored me and everything. She took me in and fixed my broken history... My broken past. I was indebted to her indefinitely... But why was she suddenly the BAD guy in all this...? Surely she doesn't really have Sky... right...?

I growled lowly to myself and shook my head to clear my thoughts. Now wasn't the time for that, because I had a job to do. Slowly, I slid the golden stopwatch from my pocket and into my hands. The crisp lid flung open and I fluttered my eyes to a close. "Lost now found, it shall be mine... Break your bounds and now stop time!" I chanted, the last line of the spell escaping my lips in a yell as I froze the surrounding time around me. The spell froze Jin right where he was since he was my direct target. Everyone else would just be a bit slower than usual.

Quickly, I rushed over to his side and slid my hand down his pocket. After seconds of mindless digging, I had managed to fish out the stopwatch that rivaled my one. Its silver parts glistened and shimmered, but at the same time, rusted and corroded. If Tiff had small ones like these... Why didn't she just give me this, instead of her source for energy and power...? The thought only continued to plague my thoughts and nag at my soul.

I had almost forgotten to unfreeze time, so I took off running down the other end of the hall. "Break." I hissed before completely disappearing around the corner. The bounds of time were back together again and everything would progress the same. All I had left to do, was find someone, anyone, to show this to. Anyone that knew just what to do with it. Whatever you're plotting Tiff... You won't get away with, not on my watch or everyone else's.

Ross's POV~*

I raised my hand and felt that it was no longer moving slow. "Aphmau!" I smiled when she came towards me, but frowned at her troubling expression. "Aph...?" She looked at me with a scattered gaze, as if she was looking through me, not at me. "Jin... He's conspiring with an enemy. We need to find Lizzie and inform of her. Something's at hand here and we need all the help we can get." She states in a very stern tone, making me shake in my imaginary boots.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" I gave a salute and stood behind her, ready to follow my leader wherever we needed to go. "No Ross... You should train, you and Cory both. You're a weak link and Cory can help you train. Please, go." She stepped away from me and shook her head, dismissing my presence entirely. The words weak link struck me and I felt... hurt. "I-I'm weak...? I... I see..." I masked my sadness with a small smile, nodding to her request.

"Of course I'll go train Aph! I'll get stronger in case we have an all out war!" I walked on ahead of her with a bright smile. "Just you wait Aphmau!" I remarked with a big grin before rushing off, not another word of neither encouragement nor negativity coming from the girl as I left. My big grin dropped and I dragged myself off with a heavy sigh. "Weak..." I muttered under my breath and went off to find Cory.