Apologies

I am very sorry. I don't even think sorry can make up what I did. 

Yes, I am a couple weeks behind on the chapters I promised, but that's only because I haven't been sick and not feeling the absolute best. I wasn't even in the mood to write but I tried so hard to. October isn't really a great month for me.

Speaking of those very late chapters, I regret to inform you that they, along with many other chapters if I can, will be pushed back to November. I will try Thanksgiving week since I won't have school but will get these chapters for you out. I do plan on trying to finish this book around the same time I finished the first one, or preferably around this time.

The second part of this note to you guys is that I'm having a cover contest, because as many of you have probably noticed by now, is that a spoiler cover for a new book has somehow found its way here. So, I may have a cover contest for the other books in this series so if you want to do that in advance, then go right ahead.

°•Cover Contest Rules•°

○One entry per person

●Must be relatable to the story

○Do not steal other peoples' artwork

●Deadline- °•°November 20th°•°

○Tag me wherever you posted the cover and I will view it personally 

●Use any form of art except for stealing that is available. Stealing isn't even a form of art

○Ask me questions if you do not understand something 

●Winner will be awarded a prize from your favorite Pisces~♡

○~Have fun~

I don't think I have anything else to say. I know I might be bombarded with questions and rude comments so I think this is it. 

☆☆Ask me questions now,

They will be answered when the trees are decorated.☆☆

Leave a comment if you can solve my riddle and tell me if you knoq what it's referring to. 

《The Twin Fish Love You ♡》