6☆Him☆

Sky's POV~•°

After Jess dismissed everyone I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side. "This is only between us Adam, but Lizzie told me that he has put himself under quarantine along with Seto. They both refuse to come out of their rooms but I've skimmed through their thoughts. Seto is fighting with a more sinister side of himself that Nick might have caused," She paused and looked up at me. I nodded to show that I understood everything.

Jess was hesitant to continue but I urged her to. "Please, they're still our friends Jess!" I pleaded, my hands clasped together tightly. She only sighed and braced herself for what she needed to say. "Nick, was planning to test this generic voice as soon as he developed it. But, he had no one to test it on. As soon as Team Crafted joined his side, he turned them into puppets, rag dolls even. He saw Seto as the perfect candidate since he already had contradicting thoughts. Nick then turned to Ty when Seto repeatedly left the base and started the test on him. This was just before their first attack on us." She explained thoroughly. 

Anger boiled inside of me. Nick was the reason his friend was isolating himself for two months! And what was I doing?! Just sitting here idly, waiting for something to pop and tell me everything! I felt softing wrap around my body and blink. Jess had hugged me gently, even despite our obvious height difference. "You're angery Adam, and I understand why." She said softly. "I am not angry..." I grunted, my voice sharp and iced with coldness. "Yes you are. Your fist are clenched tightly, your teeth are gritted, and your hair is disheveled." She still spoke so calmly and softly, I couldn't help but to calm down a little.

"We'll set everything straight and I promise you won't have to worry about Ty's safety anymore." Jess smiled as she tried to fix my very messy hair. "Cheer up and go see Jin you're ready." She patted my shoulder before walking out. "Ty, I hope you really are okay..." I mumbled glumly before dragging myself out of the room.

Cory's POV~•°

"Why do you wear that camera mask?" Max asked me as we walked to the holding room. "Why do you wear that necklace?" I retorted quickly, causing his face to scrunch up in a way saying 'Don't start this Cory', but truth be told, it had already started.

"I asked first dimwit!" Max crossed his arms in a sharp manner. "Who cares if you asked first! You're not a child so get over yourself!" I snapped back in a flash, knowing that I was feeding more and more fodder to the already quarrelsome fuel.

Ross and Shelby approached us with looks of distress and agitation. "How did you-- Ow!" I rubbed my arm to soothe the sharp pain,  as did Max. "Bad Cory! Bad Max!" Shelby scolded us as if we were small children, and rightfully so. "You two should seriously learn how to agree more often and shut up about the stupidest things!" Ross complained as he and Shelby started walking off again, Shelby trying to get Ross to calm down.

"He's right." Max and I come to the most obvious conclusion. "Sorry Cory for asking about something personal." He mumbled. "Me too,  sorry..." I sighed and ran a hand through my crisp and lanky blonde hair.  Without warning, we both bursted into a raging fit of laughter. It took awhile for us to settle down, and by then, we had reached the holding room.

Max's POV~•°

"But seriously dude, are you ever going to tell someone about your past?" I piped up after calming down from my laughter. "At the right moment, yes." Was all Cory said with a shy smile. I gave him a trusting smile back. "Don't worry, we'll all be patient." I glanced over at the glass wall that held our prisonerd to see all five of them peering at us through the glass. Both Alice's waved frantically at me with ecstatic expressions while Camilia and Skye glared at me silently. "Looks like you already have some fans, Mad Max." Cory chuckled before unlovking the door and opening it up. I tried hard to refrain myself from pounding him into the ground, visible steam leaking from my ears.

I followed him in with a glare burning the back of his head silently. "Okay guys-" Cory started but I punched his shoulder. "Ow..." He muttered and rubbed his shoulder as I cleared my throat. "Okay guys, you will be doing a simulator test. Cory, him, and I will be your instructors, kinda." I explained quickly so that Cory couldn't intervene. His mouth opened and closed as soon as I finished like a fish.

Let's get this show on the road.