4 ☆☆Identities☆☆

Third Person POV~°

The Hopes were all back at their base with the prisoners that had taken Cecilia's possessions. They had placed them in a holding room for the time being as they searched what they had on them. "Are these my contacts..?" Ross pulled out a case that did in face hold his vontacts inside. "Wonder who took those." Max snickered before frowning. "How did they..?" He found his gold Z chain in the plethora of items and almost blew up in anger. "Calm down Max." Shelby placed a hand on his shoulder. He blushed and and looked away from her. "Whatever. I'm leaving." He gave everyone a wave before leaving the room. Shelby sighed as she pulled out one of her paper crowns. "I don't understand... Why is our stuff so important to them?"

Max's POV•°

'I don't understand! How is she always getting to me! She always knows the right words to say to calm me down, and... she just knows everything about me...' I sighed and constantly tugged at my hair. Shelby was the only person I could think about at the moment. "God! Snap out of it, Max!" I smacked myself repeatedly, hoping that would work at least. But of course, I only thought of her more. I sighed once again and stumbled into the holding room of our prisoners. Without those cloacks to mask them, they looked kinda like us at first glance.

Skye was the first to jump at me and I dodged her attack, but not as fast as I would've liked. "I sense there's something wrong with you?" I snapped my head towards the pink haired girl from earlier. She had been studying me ever since we first caught them and it honestly scared me. "No, I'm perfectly fine. So stop staring at me and do something less boring with your life." I scoffed and turned my back on her. I felt her eyes piercing the back of my head and I tried my best to ignore them. I gave up with a groan and turned around quickly. "What do you want?!"

"I'm Alice Rose. Nice to meet you, Max of the Electric Emblem." Alice held out her hand for me to shake and I did with slight hesitance. "How do you know who I am..?" I raised a questionable eyebrow. "Well, I did my research on all of you. Even your mentors I know about!" She tapped the side of her head to show how smart she was. "Weird... do you have any powers?" He narrowed his eyes, ready to attack or defend if she made the wrong move. "Yes, I do actually." Alice smiled cheekily mostly to herself though.

"What is your power exactly?" Max grew wary and skeptical of her now playful behavior. "You can come out now, my companion." Alice giggled softly as a horse flew by... No, not a horse, a pegasus. "This is Arion. He is my pet and friend pegasus." She placed her index finger on a scythe shaped pin on her red scarf. "This is my power pin and also my weapon." She touches it gently and the scythe takes form in front of her. "I am the keeper of the space and dimensions pin, Alice Rose." She reintroduced herself as the scythe flashed a galxy print before returning to its normal color. 

My jaw unhinged itself as my eyes darted from her weapon, to her pin, to thw floating horse, and back into her eyes. "Just wait until you hear the others." Alice tried to restrain her laughter but found it difficult. "Y-yeah... Thanks for the heads up..." I muttered and looked around the room. I saw blue eyes look at me but then quickly averted so I made my way to their owner.

"Hey, I remember you kinda. You didn't say much but you were slightly rude." I stopped short in front of the pale, blonde haired girl who was toying with a bracelet on her wrist. "What do you want?" She mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to the ground. "Your identity." I grunted, feeling slightly agitated by her rudeness. "My name is... Camilia..." She stated in a hush voice, but I was able to pick up the name.

"And what can you do exactly?" I crossed my arms across my chest to assert my authority, hoping it would phase her in any kind of way. "You know, I could've gotten out of this place a long time ago. I just wanted to stay with my friends." Camila finally spoke a full statement and glared at me. That's when I noticed a flicker in her eyes. And not the kind that's a figure of speech, but her eyes were actually flickering. It's as if her body was an image. I reached out and grabbed the wrist that held the bracelet with wide eyes. "But how..? You're not even real... Are you..?" Her face quickly darkened to a crimson color before she shoved me back and rubbed her wrist. "Don't you dare touch me without my consent!" She snapped at me with a growl following behind it.

I stumbled back but quickly regained my posture. "And for the record, I am real! I control the way my body works!" She waved her hands right through me body as if she was a ghost. "Th-that's not possible!" I jumped back quickly. I then noticed the choker around her neck that had a flashing flower pin. It was changing between a normal pink and gold pin and a clear flower pin. "Th-these powers shouldn't exist..!" I cried out, a more nervous and panicked expression on my dace. Camilia only scoffed before turning the other direction and walking off.

I quickly walked to a nearby corner before tripping over something. I sat up and examined what I had tripped on. It was someone's leg, or legs, actually. "Please tell me you're normal! All of these people are weird!" I begged and pleaded the person who had a book covering their face and head. "Can you define the word... 'Weird'?" A female voice asked softly as she dropped thw book from in front of her face. "Oh no... What's your power? Mind reading, fortune telling, spontaneous combustions?!" I braced myself for the worst. "Me? I do not possess any sort of powers."

I sighed deeply with relief. "Thank God... What's your name at least..?" The girl smiled slightly as she pulled a strandnof her silky black hair behind her ear. "My name is Alice Tai Long. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Alice held out a hand for me to shake. I took it without any hesitance and shook it. "Can you tell me what you at least do?" I let her hand go and looked at the book cover of the giant book she had. "I'm the brains of every operation. I do the research and come up with my team's plans." She explained simply, noticing my gaze on her book.

"This book is a copy of Jess' s spell book... How did you get it?" I noticed the big letters that read 'Spell Book Thomas'. "Oh, that's confidential." Alice closed the book and set it to the side. I noticed something in her hair out the corner of my eye and was about to question before she held up a finger to stop me. "My hair pin was a gift from a child whom I saved. Is that the question you had?" She looked at me with piercing eyes. "Yeah, and thanks for the answer... Also, thanks for being semi normal I guess." I smile slightly and scratch the back of my head. "No problem!" Alice waved me off and I left her to go to the two people left in the center. 

"Skye, settle down please. He only wants to ask a small number of questions." The leader, Michael, restrained the fiesty girl that was constantly trying to rip my throat out. "Are you an aristocrat?" I covered my mouth quickly after the words slipped off my tongue. "An aristocrat? I never thought of myself as that, but I'm sure others have." He exhaled deeply and pulled out a silver pocket watch. "Is that your-" "Yes, this is what helps my powers. My pocket watch, gives me a powerful energy boost, for I, can see any oncoming battles and use fire." Michael grins slyly. I examine the silver trinket to see it moving faster than any normal clock would. 

"For the smartest man in the world, you sure are stupid for talking to the enemy." Skye scoffed and turned to face the two of us. "This is Skye-" "Skye Blackout. I can introduce myself, thank you very much." Skye had cut him off but he only smiled from her intrusion. "You don't have to talk. I already have your answers." She also cut me off from speaking. "I'm not telling you or your team of amateurs what my power is, and my stone is here." She held up an amulet with a fire shaped gem inside of it. 

"Fine, I'll see what the rest of the team wants to do with all of you. Hopefully, the other members of my team can make you talk more than I did." I sighed and stopped in the threshold. "We'll have all the information we'll need on you before you know it." I smirked slightly before walking away, a few goodbyes from both Alices and Michael. 'Seriously, what are we going to do with them..?' I shook my head and ran a hand through my ginger hair as I looked around for someone I could talk to.

And there she stood, Shelby, looking as dazzling as ever in the middle of the hall. "Hey Max!"

☆☆I'm so so so sorry!! I have been really held back with school, testing, volleyball, everything!! Please except this supe duper long chapter as an apology gift, even though I can't make up for the lost time. Also, excuse my grammer and spelling! I'm using a different phone and I was in a really big rush to get this out to you! If you see any mistakes, please tell me in the comments, and leave comments too! I love reading them and they make my day completely!  Thanks guys, I love you~♡!☆☆