7 ☆Test Your Abilities☆

Third Person POV•°

"Why do need to run test on us?" Skye narrowed her eyes with a scoff as Alice Rose shook her head and sighed. "Will they hurt at all?" She spoke up softly. "They're just simulations so you won't get hurt, y'know, to test your strength and abilities." Max shook his head with a smile. "Don't worry."

Cory nodded with a smile. "We all have agreed to grant you amnesty if you don't resist our progress, so please be good to us!" He cheered with an enthusiasm others, even Max didn't have. "As long as you don't hurt my friends, we'll join you in these tests." Michael nodded and stood up from the bench placed in their glass waiting room.

"Great! Just follow us out and we'll lead you there!" 

Cory's POV•°

Wow. These guys are rock solid. They don't seem to be opening up any and it's kinda degrading my efforts. Max already knows how to get along with them at least, but that's only because he walked in their withouta purpose. Maybe I should try doing things like that-

"Cory! Wake up dude!" Max yelled at me. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and saw a forming bruise. He had punched my arm that hard? I barely felt anything. Maybe my mind is slowly falling apart and I'm slipping away into the dark void of which my powers control and therefore might die because of my depleting sanity?! Of course not, I'm just being paranoid. 

Or am I..?

"Cory! Seriously dude! Get your head out the clouds! What's been up with you lately? You've been staring into nothingness even when you're walking." Max had shaken me violently this time and I blinked. "O-Oh..! Sorry Max..." I mumbled and rubbed my temples. "It's fine, just don't scare me like that dude. Maybe you should lie down and take a break, I can handle the tests alone." He frowned and was genuinely worried and concerned. "Sure, thanks for worrying Max." I nodded, seemingly distracted once again, but more aware of my surroundings. 

Worried? Worried about what though?

Max's POV•°

Something's up with Cory. He's never this disfunctional. He never IS disfunctional. I shook my head of my thoughts and observed our somewhat prisoners in combat. They weren't as bad as I expected them to be, but could use some work. If only they watch Pat and his team fight, they'd be blown away.

I wonder though-

Maybe I should ask Lizzie some questions. Hopefullyshe'll know and won't be as emotionalas the others. Who am I kidding, everyone would be emotional if they lost half their team! Heck, we lost a team member and a close friend! 

I'll just ask my questions soon rather than later. I'm just hoping for an answer. 

That's all...

I'm sorry you all had to go through this painful thing called waiting. Truth be tol I was having writers block and a ton of homework. Fear not though, I have successfully finished this chapter for my lovely readers! I had a couple paragraphs dpne already and after reading for a bit, I got into the writing mood and started writing before my mom came into my room.  I finished this chapter at 7:27 eastern time. This might be a short filler chapter, and maybe one of the shortest chapters. Pray for me and that I make it through this writer's block unscaved! 

°•♡The Twin Fish Love You♡•°