3 ☆Surrender☆

Third Person POV°•

"Could we just have Cecilia's possessions back?" Ross looks down, trying to keep the peace between the other people present around him. "We don't want to cause any problems. What do you even want with our friends things anyway?" Jin cuts in, wanting to know the truth. "That's classified." Skye snaps at the hazel eyed boy with a threatening scowl following suit.

"Why are you so hostile then?" Shelby counters with just as much sass. "Will you please just–" Skye was cut off by her male companion putting up his hand to silence them. "We surrender." He says with a proper English accent as he holds out the bag that had Cecilia's possessions. "Just takes us back to your base and we will cause you no harm." He continues on with no interruption.

"What?! We can't do that?! This stuff is important and you just want to surrender Michael?!" Skye bursts out into a fit of yelling and complaining. The male companion she referred to as Michael only brushes off her comments. "Alice, Camilla, Alise Rose, Skye, and I, Michael, surrender ourselves to you. Do we not?" He looks at all his accomplices quickly.

"Yes of course!" The three girls in question nod quickly with no complaint. Skye scoffs with disapproval but reluctantly complied. "Fine."

"Splendid. You may take us now." Michael looks back at the very much confused Hopes. "M-Max, do it..." Jess mutters with a hint of hesitation. Max nods at her demand and snaps his fingers. Handcuffs made from electricity appear around the hands of the thieves.

"So cool!" Alice looks at the handcuffs with admiration. "You guys are so weird..." Max sighs, giving them all one last glance. "Hands off! I can escort myself thank you very much." Camilla snaps, causing Jin to retract his arms away and hold them up defensively.

"Same goes to you." Skye snaps at Sky, causing him to huff and walk away. Michael only shakes his head in disappointment as Shelby takes ahold of his arm and starts walking off. The others follow suit with the aura of awkwardness surrounding them all.

Alice Rose continues to gawk at the brunette with glasses that was walking with her. Alice remains quiet as the brunette with black shades walks alongside her. Skye was still glaring daggers behind Jess's back while Jess continued to ignore her. Camilla was being stubborn as Cory urges her to keep going. Michael once again sighs at his companions as he walks with Shelby with no reluctance.

I'm sorry guys! This was mostly a filler chapter! I'm trying to write as much as I can in such a short amount of time! I start school on Monday so wish me luck I guess! Again, so sorry! Even though the book isn't even suppose to be out yet *sigh* My gosh...

Bai~!