Empathy

I titled 'Empathy' as the chapter because that is what I need from you. Please? I'm begging. I understand the impatience of it, because to be honest, I would be feeling the same way. Now, just hang in there for a little longer! I most likely won't be on for a whole two days and I apologize in advance. I'll at least give you a little something that you might not care about. But as long as I do something to this book, I won't go insane and fall asleep with guilt on my mind. I'll be at peace for just the next 48 hours... If you haven't noticed already, I update mostly at night when I won't get in trouble and I don't sleep so school is just... I don't even know. Where is my life at anymore..?

If you want something of mine to read though, because they were both quick and easy to update and didn't take much time to be honest, I have a yandere book out and an art book out where I may post some art dedicated to some  of my books, like this one! 

|||Come Play, Onee~Chan||| is out for the reading with eight chapters for you to enjoy. Watch out, the content may be too mature for my sweet audience here! >///<

<><><>Art Book 2.0<><><> is also out for just a little gallery walk of my trashy pieces

My main reason for making this actually is to introduce a "character" that was briefly seen in action. She's an object that can perform magic and is the servant of the current villain of this book. If you can guess correctly, I'll surprise you with something you would like, anything at all, except for a new chapter because God knows HOW long that will take haha... Here you go! 

Introducing, Goldenlock! The new character that will barely get any time in the book because she is an object that is somewhat inanimate! Yay!

The art not mine! Also an oc to a roleplay but that's a different story... hehehe...

Peace~

Love~

See ya real soon~!

|The Twin Fish Love You|

||The Lost Hopes Hate Me And Wish To See You|| 

Aw man... They hate me... >~<