MC #4

°•~Dreamland~•°

☆Cory's Dream☆

So cold.

He shivered and hugged himself for warmth.

Too cold.

The air felt like icicles around him, torturing his skin.

Red.

Scarlet hair flowed in the wind, just out of reach.

Girl.

She's the onehe's been trying to get to all this time.

Paralyzed. 

He could never move when she passed by, time had froze every time.

Echo.

Her soft, faint giggle bounced off the walls of the darkness and reached him.

Void.

They were trapped inside an endless paradise of black.

Name.

Cory, he at last remembered. 

White.

The crown that sat on her head made her stick out more than the others.

Shadow.

He never reached her, because the shadows always came and took him away.

☆Cory woke up, panting and sweating from his restless slumber. "Why do I keep having the same dream every time..?" He muttered to himself. He sighed and wiped the beads of sweat that hung from his forehead before laying back down.

☆Another dream he had. Yet again, another dream, with the girl and her white crown.

●Sorry this isn't  what you were expecting and is a little different, but I want to try something new! I did a similar poem-y thing like this durijg my business  class about a character and it actually turned out okay! If you want more, comment below if you thought this one was somewhat okay if you please~!

♡The Twin Fish Love You♡