MC #6

As Madi steps out of the dark, empty closet of being absent from her dear readers, she reminds herself that she has one job and one job only...

"Hey Madi, why don't you have my powers for the day?" Ross cheerfully chirped as he pestered the sulking author in the corner of her quiet room. "Well Ross, I really would if I could, but as you can see... I've broken enough of the fourth wall and I'm trying to weep over here." Author grumbled quietly as Ashe scrolled through comments on her phone and only grew more sad at the realization of how absent she really was in her readers' lives. "What if they don't care enough to even read this MC?! What if I should just discontinue this whole series in its entirety..." She cried and cried her weary eyes out, wanting so badly to make things right for her beloved fans and be able to write for them again.

"I know what will cheer you up Madi! Here, take this!" Ross handed her a necklace with a sympathetic gaze on his face. "Lizzie made it and told me to give it to someone who really needed it. So I finally decided that the person who needed it most, was you." He held out his hands for the lonely author to take and smiled.

It was at that moment that Author saw the light of her guardian angel. She reached up and grasped his hands with her ownbefore being hoisted up with the help of Ross's incredible strength. "Th-Thank you Ross... I don't know how I can repay you for bringing me out of that dark corner..." She blushed from how much of herself she revealed to him.

"Well... There is one thing you can do for me, with the help of that necklace you have." He smiled cheekily before running off with the now fearsome author, initially kidnapping her for the time being.

In the end, the only thing Ross wanted, was someone with his powers to make a dirt snowman with. They settled on the name Butterfly for some reason, but who knows if they'll ever figure out why. The author was just happy to know that someone brought her out of the dark abyss of being absent. Maybe she will be present more often from now on...

••All because someone made me laugh with the idea of making a dirt snowman with Ross. Yeah guys, I read your comments sometimes when I remember to do so... Sorry for not updating in almost a year but... I really wasn't in the mood to get in trouble by my mom who believes that I shouldn't be allowed to right... sigh... I actually had chapters pre-written l, I just haven't had the time to go back and gloss over them. So with that said, I'll get on that and hopefully have something out for all of you, to satisfy your yearlong wait... ••

~My sincere apologies, Author-chan