10 **☆Time Unravel☆**

Third Person POV•°☆

Everyone was scattered.

Things were happening and it caused a whirl of trouble for the inhabitants of the facility. 

"Where are they?! First Shelby, now Sky?! What is going on..?!" Jess rushed down the halls frantically with an anxious Aphmau and worried Jin following behind her. "Jess, maybe we shouldn't worry so much. Just calm down!" Aphmau tried to calm the frantic and panicked girl down but was failing. "Yeah, just take a deep breath. Everyone's scattered now. Let's just regroup with everyone else and look as a team." Jin tried his luck at calming her and succeeded. "Y-Yeah... Y-You're right. Thanks..." Jess nodded a bit as she stopped and leaned against a wall. "Everything is okay..."

Aphmau sighed and took a deep breath before opening her bag and digging through it. After a few minutes of shuffling, the raven haired girl frowned deeply and too, started to panic. "Um, not to sound alarmed, but the pocket watch I had, it's gone! A-And I-I'm pretty sure it has the ability to summon her!" She explained quickly and was now just as frantic as Jess.

Jin, was somehow the only one who remained calm through all this.

Was that a strange thing?

Jin's POV**

My plan was working. Everything was coming along nicely.  Except... Shelby isn't supposed to be gone. Just Sky... Then Max... Cory... Aphmau... and our prisoners... Tiff promised that I could take care of the weaker ones if I traded my powers to be her assistant. Why has she gone rouge like this..?!

Tiff, the trade is tonight.

I hope you haven't forgotten.

Cory's POV**

"Shelby? Are you in there?" I knocked on her bedroom door since there was a bit of shuffling going around. "Hm? C-Cory? what's going on..?" Shelby answered hoarsely after opening the door just barely enough for me to see her state. Dark rings hung under her eyes as she smiled faintly.

"Are you sick? Shelby, what's going on?!" I pulled her out of the room gently and she nearly collapsed into my arms. "God, you need help..." I mumbled and supported her by slinging her arm over my shoulders and wrapping my arm around her waist. Shelby was completely out of it as she struggled to stand upright. 

I sighed deeply and instead, decided to lift her up in my arms and rush down the hall in a hurry. Shelby moaned in anguish as she squinted her eyes and rested her head against my chest. "Where is everyone?!" I grumbled as I continued to run and search for help. Luckily, I spotted Aphmau in the hall, looking around for something, or someone, as well. 

"Aph! Aphmau! I need help!" I called out as she jumped up from hearing my voice and turned towards me. "Shelby needs help. I don't know what's wrong with her, but she's barely speaking!" I panted softly and Aphmau frowned deeply. "I don't know what to do... The medical center is just up ahead though. That's where Jen and Lizzie can treat her for whatever she has." She pointed up ahead with a grim look on her face. 

I nodded and took off in the direction I had been going in before. "Thanks Aphmau!" I only heard a small mumble but couldn't make out the words as I rushed off with Shelby in my arms.

??? POV**

"My time is nearing."

"My time is closing in."

"The time is unraveling!"

The golden watch changed it's form and rained the purple dust that flowed down like a waterfall. "Tipsy Turny~" The newly formed human whispered as her glowing eyes shot open, gold encasing her body.

"The funs just begun my dear~"

"And I have my first pawn here with me as a trophy~"