12☆Far Away☆

**Somewhere Distant**

Ty's POV~*

I shot up with a gasp from the tub of water I had been submerged deep within. I panted heavily and slid out of the cold water, my body shivering and goosebumps scaling from my arms and legs, though I wasn't wet, just drenched in cold sweat. I looked around the room I was in, confused as to where I was before I finally remembered. I was in the secret base of the Hopes for deeper training and tests. I was upset at first, not because I had to be tested on, but because I was leaving behind my friends and Sky. But it was not like I was there alone.

Another set of heavy pants and the sound of parting water rose to the left of me. It was the girl that I had come to know over the past few days we had been here. Cecilia Lockhart was panting heavily and also hopped out of the tub, her body drenched with the same cold sweat mine was covered in. "Hey, deep breaths Cecilia. Did you find anything?" I whispered softly to her and she shook her head gently.

The sound of parting water sounded once again to my right and I turned towards the usually quiet boy. He hadn't made a sound yet but I didn't find this act alarming. He only spoke when necessary. Seto looked at me with his looming gaze and gave me a slight nod.

We were all looking for something important in these tubs. They held the thoughts in our minds, and with those, we could recollect our memories. But I saw something different. I saw Sky, in trouble and being held against his will. I couldn't tell anyone what I saw because I didn't want anyone to worry as much as I am right now. I'd just find my own way of helping him secretly.

"So guys, did you find anything?" Jen looked at the three of us with a clipboard in her hands. Only Seto and I nodded our heads and Cecilia looked down. "I see... You have a break, okay? Just take a breather and relax." She smiled sadly before leaving the door open for us. The minute she was gone, Cecilia broke down in tears. "I-I'll never f-find him! N-Never e-ever!" She shook her head and sobbed in her hands. "Don't say that... You'll find him Cecilia, just be patient." I tried to comfort her as best as I could.

She sniffled and looked up at me with her teary blue eyes. I felt guilty myself and looked away, my teeth tugging at my bottom lip harshly. "H-Hey, you'll be back in the base soon! Then you can go see your friends and... Ross." I smiled nervously, but my words seemed to have made her cheer back up again. "Thanks you Ty... Y-You're so nice..." She sniffled once again and stood up slowly.

"N-No problem..." I rubbed the back of my head with an awkward smile. No one had ever complimented me for being a good comforter so I didn't know how to respond. She giggled a bit and walked out of the room, leaving me and Seto alone in the dimly lit room. I look over towards the mysterious boy that I had been friends with for quite some time.

And as always, he was lost in his deep thoughts.

Seto's POV~*

I shrouded my face with my cloak and began to ponder deeply.

I know what Ty saw and I saw it too. It was Sky. But that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about the people I saw holding him captive. Tiff, the Power Hope of Time, and her Witch Clock as she calls it. She has became so much stronger since the last time I took my first glimpse at her. Her power supplier is still unknown, but whatever it is, it's thriving with a newfound strength that's giving her such a great amount of power.

She's not the only Power Hope that went corrupt from power. And it's highly debatable that it was their fault for going under. Something else had a major influence on them...