Chapter 3: Part 1

Dimitri

"Hello, Mishka" greeting her from my desk.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw my face. Probably shocked from discovering who I was. Who could blame her? it's not often the boss himself did the dirty work. I had tons of men to do my bidding.

"Y-you're the boss?" the questioning tone on her voice made my smirk wider than it already is.

"Dimitri Aleksandrov, of the Aleksandrov family. Why mishka? Do you have a problem with that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

She stared at me for a moment, probably trying to guess what game I was playing. I haven't really stared enough to fully see her. I knew from the few grainy pictures that were taken off her that she was beautiful. And the night we took her, even in the darkness I knew, but now, I could see she's fucking gorgeous.

Those big brown eyes, thick lashes, and plump lips. Hell. I could stare at her face all day. And don't even get me started with her body. Tall, hourglass figure, clearly this girl worked out.

It took me a second to figure out that she was actually talking to me. Damn it. I sound like I'm already whipped.

"So??" she asked clearly waiting for my answer.

"Let's cut to the chase here mishka" rolling her eyes at my pet name. "I want you to join us. I'm recruiting you" staring right at her eyes, looking for any signs. She masked her emotions very well. I smiled at that thought. Clearly, she's good.

"And what makes you think I'll agree to that?" she said without breaking eye contact.

"You see, Tatiana, you don't have a choice here, either you join us or we'll notify the agency about you. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like the latter."

I knew where she came from, she's quite famous for her talents and I knew many tried to recruit her. My sources were a bit unclear as to why she went solo, but I know for a fact that the Mortelli family had something to do about it.

"I'm not bluffing, if that's what you're thinking. The agency isn't as good as you think it is"

"What do you need me for?" Tatiana finally said.

I like the sound of that. Now we're talking business.

"Take a seat" gesturing towards the seat infront of my desk.

Reluctantly, she strode towards the desk. And with every step, I can't help but redirect my gaze at her swaying hips. Clearing my throat, I looked up to see Tatiana standing in front of me, one eyebrow raised, before taking a seat and crossing her legs. Damn.

"I'll get straight to the point. We're going to take down the Mortellis" just the sound of the name makes my jaw clench. That family would pay for the sins they committed.

I gauged Tatiana's reaction, and surely, a flash of hate crossed through her face.

"Why?" she asked.

"Let's just say they took something very dear to me" I didn't want to share my story with her. Bringing up those memories were very painful.

"Okay. How much are we talking about here?"

"Your monthly salary as my employee is two hundred grand. Complete with compensation and benefits. The room you were in earlier is yours. And you can't leave the grounds without my permission"

"What about my flower shop?" Oh yeah, that. To be honest, judging from her looks alone, she could totally pull off the florist thing. The first time I visited her, you wouldn't think she'd actually be a hitman. She was as beautiful as the flowers she were selling.

"Tell you what, I'll pay for all the flowers in your shop right now, but you have to shut it down. Joining the mafia isn't a part time job" I said.

From the looks of it, she really seemed attached to the flower shop. But my revenge for the Mortellis has far more worth than a petty flower shop and I needed all the best people for the job.

Taking her silence as a yes, I dismissed her. And it's not like she had any choice in the matter. And I knew she knows it too.

"You are dismissed" winking at  her.  She stood up and without a second glance walked through the door muttering curse words in russian.

Smirking, all I could think about was how her backside was as equally tempting as the front.