Chapter 28

Tatiana

"Your Mother"

I felt the breath knock out of me. My eyes widened at the sudden bomb Arturo just dropped.

I was lost for words. My mother? How the hell does Arturo know my mother? Heck, I didn't even remember her that much.

Arturo brought his attention to my face, a wicked smile replaced the reminiscing one he had on his face just seconds ago.

"Cat got your tongue tesoro?"

"How do you know her?" I asked silently.

He laughed out loud as he stood up from his seat and came closer to me.

"So now you want something from me Tatiana?" He said as he gave emphasis on my name. He smiled evilly as he took hold of my chin and brought my face upwards, so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

I glared at him but that didn't stop his other hand from roaming all over my body. I was squirming in disgust and for once in my life I was actually scared of what this bastard may do to me.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said deadly low.

"You look just like her tesoro, the hourglass body, beautiful face, the wavy hair...the fierceness in your eyes and those lips..." he said longingly as he started leaning towards me more.

With panic coursing through me, I did the first thing that popped into my head.

Banging my head as hard and forceful as I can, Arturo shouted in pain as he clutched his bleeding nose and backed away from me.

He merely chuckled at my action until he backhanded me with so much force that I couldn't suppress the pain as a quiet grunt escaped from me.

I knew for a fact that he had a giant ring on his hand that made the slap hurt so much. I felt warm liquid ooze from my cheek and the familiar pain was all too familiar.

"You're just like Alyona... Both you and your mom are equally feisty " he chuckled.

Alyona? So that's my mother's name. Hold on, I'm sure I've heard of it before..

I glared at him as he took a seat at the chair and brought out a handkerchief to clean off his wound.

"So I'm guessing Dimitri hasn't told you yet, no?" He started.

The look on my face said it all and his annoying smirk grew wider. What does Dimitri have to do with this?

"Oh this is gold! Gold I tell you!" He smiled maniacally.

"You know I love our games right, cucciola?" He said as he snapped his fingers on the other direction.
"You want answers yes?" He asked me but I only rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Just then, I saw some of his men bring out a metal table and a leather bag that I was well acquainted with.

The torture bag.

I tried to mask off my indifference and tried giving myself internal pep talks. Every agent had gone through this training. We just had to keep our mouths shut until the pain goes away. Which is a long long time.

The metal table was set beside me and the duffle bag containing different torture devices was placed on top. Arturo dragged his chair with a screeching sound as he stood a reasonable space from me.