Chapter 25

Tatiana

"Oh my gosh"

Dimitri smirked as he pulled out the key from the mini glass cabinet perched on one of the pillars.

"Do you like it?" He asked

"Like? I love it!" I said, expressing my delight as I ran a hand through the matte black Audi Q5.

He merely chuckled at my excitement. He opened the passenger seat and held out a hand towards me. I placed my hand and pulled up the dress while I placed the other onto his hand.

The moment our hands touched I swear electrifying feelings coursed. I mumbled a thanks as I took my seat and proceeded on admiring the interior of his car.

Dimitri gave me one last look before starting the car and heading outside his garage.

We were currently listening to some soft music and even noticed Dimitri tapping his fingers on the wheel. We passed the busy streets and were now on road that were filled with just dirt and gravel. The place must be pretty secluded. I thought.

The silence inside the car was comfortable, I find it peaceful which was something I rarely feel. Sad, I know.

I sneaked a peak through the corner of my eye and admired this man beside me. He was truly gorgeous. The five o' clock shadow, thick wavy hair, kissable lips.. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with those authors who described their leading males as "carved by Adonis himself" because damn.

"A picture lasts longer, love" Dimitri said teasingly.

I immediately blushed because he caught me ogling him. But it was so totally worth it. Even though my feelings for him were unclear at the moment, I can't let the opportunity of admiring him pass.

"No thanks, I need to save memory" I retorted. Seriously Tatiana? That's the best you came up with?! I thought groaning inwardly.

"But your blush says otherwise, love" he said smirking.

Damn my complexion.

After a while of silence again, Dimitri asked me a question I was dreading but was expecting at the same time.

"Are we okay Tatiana?" He asked. And I swear the mood changed from playful to serious in a matter of seconds.

"Tatiana?"

"Uh, what?" I said, pretending not to understand what he meant with the question. Because that's what we do in situations you don't want to face. Play the innocent card.

"I know you heard it the first time and I'm aware you know what I meant" he said.

"I don't want to talk about it" I sighed.

The car suddenly made a right and Dimitri parked the car on the roadside turning on the hazard lights.

"What the-"

It was deadly silent. I was afraid to look at him in the eye but I can't help notice the grip he had on the steering wheel, his knuckles were already turning white.

After a while, I heard him sigh as he let go of the wheel.

"I'm not used to these kinds of things Tatiana... I don't do relationships so I have no fucking clue what I did wrong" he said not looking at me.