Chapter 8

Tatiana

A million warning bells were sounding off inside my brain right now. This is wrong, but damn it felt so so good.

He pushed me gently towards the bed, all the while still kissing me. His hands were traveling down towards my waist and to my hipbones. I could feel him lifting my top off, and the way his fingers came in contact with my skin left me wanting more.

"Dimitri" I moaned. I placed my hands on his chest, traveling down towards his muscled abs. I slipped my hands inside his shirt and I felt him tense beneath my touch, I can't help but smile at his reaction. In one swift movement, his shirt was off and Fucking hell, this man was ripped.

I must be staring because Dimitri was full on smirking.

"Like what you see mishka?" he asked smugly.

"Oh shut up and just kiss me" I threw my hands around his neck, smashing my lips to his. I felt his tongue lick my lower lip asking for entrance, but I denied, teasing him.

His hands trailed down and playfully groped my ass catching me by surprise and at the same time he slipped his tongue into mine. I weaved my fingers in his hair and judging by the moan he let out, he likes it.

I felt my camisole being lifted and I quickly obliged leaving me in my black bra. He trailed kisses from my mouth, to my cheek, beneath my ear, to my neck. Each kiss painfully making me want more.

When I felt his hands going towards my bra clasp, a sharp knock was heard from the outside.

We both tensed. Like a bucket of ice cold water being poured on me, I realized this was so wrong in so many fucking levels, but I just don't care anymore.

Dimitri was the first one to recover, "Fuck" he said with a heavy sigh, he threw his shirt towards me and entered the bathroom.

"Dimitri?" an unfamiliar voice was heard from the outside.

"I'm coming in alright? It's an emergency" the man said.

Hearing the footsteps getting louder, I quickly ducked to the other side of the bed. With one hand clutching the shirt and the other covering my mouth from my ragged breathing, I stayed as still as I could, plopped down on the carpet.

"Dimitri? Are you in there?" the man said his voice loud and clear, he was probably inside the room.

"What is it Boris? Couldn't it wait 'till the morning?" Dimitri asked irritated.

The man, Boris, from what I heard was explaining to Dimitri about a break-in on one of the warehouses.

Not really caring on the conversation at hand, I started crawling yes, crawling to the door.

I could just imagine what I might look like, wild hair, with only a bra on crawling for dear life towards the door. I was crawling painfully slow so that the man- Boris, wouldn't hear anything. Thank the heavens he was facing Dimitri, his back towards me.

Dimitri caught sight of me and I could just feel his eyes laughing at me. When I got through the door, I heard voices coming in from the hallway. What in the hell?! This day is getting worse.

I ducked down towards Dimitri's desk and hid under it. It was a huge, so thankfully I wasn't that cramped up.

I heard the voices coming in and they were many. It was Viktor's and the twins, and to my dismay, Anton as well.

I heard shuffling from the other room and it looks like they're taking the discussion here in the office. The big leather chair was suddenly withdrawn from the desk and I stifled a yelp.

Dimitri coughed covering my little mishap. He took a seat and from the sounds of chairs moving, the guys followed suit.

Dimitri pulled himself closer to the desk, making me lean backwards as he took up space. The bastard. By him doing this, my line of sight is very much zoomed in on his abs and well, down there.

My face automatically heated up, and it wasn't helping my case at all. I'm sweating buckets here, nearly topless.

I could pick up bits and pieces from their conversations and I definitely heard the Mortelli's name in it. Dimitri's stance became so tensed, my curiosity about his anger for the Mortelli's spiked.

I thought back to the picture I saw from Anya's room. Dimitri and the girl didn't look alike at all. Dimitri had black hair and tanned skin while the girl had blonde hair and fair skin.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard shuffling, the guys must already be leaving.

About time!

When I heard the door close, Dimitri peered under the desk.

"Had fun in there mishka?" Dimitri asked, smirking.

"Fantastic" I answered sarcastically.

He gave me space to crawl out the desk. Flexing my neck and shoulders, I forgot I was only in my bra.

I slipped on the shirt he gave me earlier. Stealing a glance at Dimitri, I saw his eyes turn darker than usual. I gulped at the sudden intense look he was giving.

In record time, he closed the distance and kissed me slowly. When we broke apart to breathe, he whispered "Until next time, mishka"

Smirking, he pecked me one more time before I quickly left the room breathlessly.

Power walking my way, I quickly went to my room, afraid that I might bump into someone looking like the way I am right now. A mad woman full of raging hormones and sexual frustration, in short, a hot mess. When I got to my room, I gripped the handle opening the door and shutting it with a slam.

I didn't care if someone heard from this floor, hell I didn't care if the whole mansion heard.

"Ugh! What have you gotten yourself into Tatiana?" I groaned, sliding into a sitting position, drawing my knees together leaning my forehead on it.

Making out with your 'boss' who you barely know for like what? 2 days? I might be frustrated but I wasn't a slut who'll shove down my tongue at the hottest guy I see.

No. He kissed you first, you were cornered. Little angel Tatiana argued from my right shoulder.

Ohhhh but you liked it you little vixen Little Devil Tatiana snickered from my left.

Groaning, I shook the outrageous thoughts coming from my head. I weaved my hands through my hair in aggravation. My hands didn't even go through half of my head, stuck in the tangles of post-make out hair. Ugh.

Pulling myself up, I headed to the closet to look for something to wear to sleep. I pulled out the first shorts I got a hold of and stripped off my pants and shoes.

I plopped down my bed face first. I touched my lips remembering the feel of how Dimitri's lips were on mine only moments ago. It was by far, the best kiss I've ever had. Sighing, I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep, hoping all my worries will miraculously be gone away in the morning.