1.New Commencement

O N E

"What they say?" I asked Bambi excited and a little nervous.

"Positive!" You could hear the excitement in her voice. "Positive! And positive!" Bambi came out the bathroom smiling.

"God mommy on a come up!" I smiled just as big as her.

"We lit!!" She start milly rockin'.

"Okay now how we gonna tell him?"

"I don't know?" Bambi calmed down.

"We gonna have to break it down slowly, cause you know Ace is not uhh-" I tried to come find the right words. "His umm- intelligence is not like the rest of us."

"We're not doing this today." Bambi pointed between us. "Get off my husband."

"I'm sorry. Your husband is just whoa."

"Talking about husbands. Why you ain't tell me about you and Ryan?"

I just knew this topic was coming. It never fell rather it was:Kayla, Aerin, Ryan's mama, Aerin mama, etc.. Everyone finds away to talk about the "famous" Ryan.

"What about us?"

Bambi gave me that 'bitch don't play with me' look.

"What's the problem?" I shrugged.

"The problem is you smiled in my face for three months. I know it's none of my business all of the details but at least bring me into the light on something." She threw her hands up.

"You right, I was just trynna get my mind right after the whole ordeal."

"Yea I get you." Bambi nodded in understanding. "I would be shook a little too, to be honest. So you gonna tell me what happened?"

"Damn you nosy." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay and my nosy ass can get someone else to be God mommy."

"I don't car- okay I'm lying." We both laughed. "Foreal it more of fear why I back out of the relationship. I just wasn't ready for the danger that came with him. I love him that's no question like I'm really in love with him, and that's what hurts the most."

"You can't be with someone you love." Bambi hugged. "Yea that's some deep shit. Man I wish I could take that pain away." She rubbed my back. "I'm not trynna be that person that's like if you love him that's just what you have to deal with. Cause that's right there is bullshit. If he loves you he'll back up out the game." Bambi pulled away.

"Now that shit makes sense, what he told Big." She whispered walking back in the bathroom.

"What makes sense? What he tell big?"

"Nothing!" Bambi sounded suspicious.

"You a whole liar!"

"What's half of a liar?" Bambi stuck her head out the entrance of the bathroom.

"Bitch." I threw a pillow at her.

"Ahh!" She screamed moving her head back.

"I'm bout to go." I got off the bed.

"You work tonight?"

"No I quit."

"Bitch you lying!" We both laughed knowing I was.

"So." I shrugged. "Lately I've been thinking about though."

"Me too." Bambi walked out the bathroom wiping her hands off.

"Like you have no other choice!" I walked out the bedroom.

"I do, I am a grown woman that makes grown woman decisions."

"I bet you practice that in the mirror everyday." I laughed walking downstairs. "I am a grown-" I mocked.

"Fuck you." Bambi laughed.

"Baby the only person you gonna be fuckin' is me." Ace said with Ryan sitting on the couch next to him.

Three things were going threw my mind right now. One; yes daddy looking fine as fuck, my panties are soaked. Two; butterflies, I was kind of nervous. And three; gotta blast.

"Shut up Allen!"

"What I told you bout that?! Hey JoJo!"

"Hi." I waved. "Bye." I smiled walking to the front door.

"Imma call you later." Bambi said as I opened the door.

"Okay." I walked out shutting the door behind me.

"Hey ma." I felt a hand on my elbow gently grab.

To Be Continued