23.Have It Your Way

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

I came face to face with Aerin and two other girls. Laughing, I reach over to the towel dispenser, grabbing a couple of paper towels.

"Wassup Bookie?" I smiled , taunting Aerin calling her the nickname her brother calls her.

"Hmph funny." She chuckled.

"I'm pretty hilarious." I leaned back on one of the sinks, wiping my hands with the towels. "If I say so myself."

"You just an asshole." Justice laughed.

"An untouchable asshole." I added. "Cause see that one." I pointed at Aerin, talking to Justice. "Must of forgotten who my husband is?" I chuckled sarcastically.

"She must have." Justice played along.

"She had to forget that him and his two best friends are coo coo for Coco Puffs.

"Not Ryan, Ace, and Geno?!" Justice played shocked.

"Oh don't forget about my best friend." I laughed a little.

"Oh yeah King." Justice smiled.

"Y'know King Right?" I asked Aerin looking over at her. "Cat got your tongue?" I smirked.
Walking up closer to Aerin until there was no space between us, I got in her face. "Bitch I can have your head if I wanted to, and you know that. Try someone else with this bullshit."

Backing up, Aerin looked scared. Justice stood behind me chuckling.

"We would love to stick around and chat with you gals." I did my best country accent. "But me and my best pal here, got stuff to do buddy." I smiled,

I walked between her and her minions just like she did Justice and I.

"Weak ass bitch!" Justice bumped Aerin's shoulder. "Wack ass hoes!"

"Come on." I chuckled. "They not bout it." I grabbed her hand leaving the bathroom.

"I wanna fight that bitch for even doing that weak ass shit."

"She not even worth." I opened the gym doors.

Later...

"Where you at?" Ryan asked as I pulled into Seven-Eleven gas station.

"At the gas station."

"For what?"

"What do you get a gas station Ryan?" I rolled my eyes, Justice laughed. "Don't laugh, he act so dumb sometimes."

"Wassup Justice."

"Hey Ryan."

"Y'know what I meant, y'know I don't like you pumping the gas." He said so calm.

"I can pump the gas, if I wanna drank the gas I will." I slick had an attitude.

"That's nasty." Justice scrunched her face up, still laughing.

"Well go ahead, kill yourself I don't care."

"You just want me for insurance money anyway that's why you married me."

"I don't got time for this." Ryan chuckled. "Man where you at?"

"I ain't telling you shit, find me on Find iPhone." I hung up.

Justice screamed, dying laughing in the passenger seat.

"He gonna kick your ass." She steady snickered.

"He have to find me first." I got out the car going into the store.

Buying a bunch of chocolate candy, I went back to the car.

"See he gotta find me." I shut the door.

"Y'all act like an old couple, argue then go back to loving." Justice shook her head.

"He get on my nerves sometimes. Like dang let me be independent sometimes." I broke off a piece of my Kit Kat.

A knock on the window ceased our conversation. Ryan stood on the outside of the car. Cracking my window a little, I smiled.

"How may I help you sir?"

"Don't play with me." He chuckled sarcastically. "Get out."

"Told you." Justice said as I unlocked the door getting out.

"Why you always playing with me?" Ryan closed the door behind me. "Hmm?" He hovered over me.

I know it was the wrong time to be turned on but I really wanted to fuck him right now.

"It's too cold for this." I started at his lips as he licked them.

"Your horny ass." Ryan whispered before kissing my lips. "Get in the car." He opened the door. "When you start eating chocolate?" He looked in the cup holder where my Kit Kat.

"I was craving it." I shrugged.

Ryan just stared at me smirking, like he knew something I didn't.

"What?"

Shaking his head slowly, he stood up closing the door. I shrugged it off.

"Hold up how he get here so fast?" I Justice.

"I don't know!" she said in a high pitch.

"Bitch you told him didn't you?" I laughed.

"Whaattt?" She drugged out. "Gimme a piece." She quickly put a piece of my Kit Kat in her mouth.

"Snitch." I rolled my eyes.

" I rolled my eyes