7.Mama's Boy

S E V E N

"We don't have to worry bout no money, to have us real good time!" Ryan brushed his teeth dancing.

We were already late to Thanksgiving dinner at Ryan's mama house. Ryan was using his toothbrush as a mic and dancing in front of me.

"Go baby!" I hyped him up, putting him on Snapchat.

"If your cool, then I'm cool, then we're cool!!" Grabbing me by my hand, Ryan pulled me up making me dance with him.

"Don't get no toothpaste on me boy!" He smiled taking his toothbrush out his mouth. "Gone on!" I laughed pushing him away. "We're already late."

"So I'm the H.N.I.C." Ryan went back into the bathroom to rinse his mouth.

"I'm your wife what I say goes, remember that. Now let's go!" I smiled, walking out the bedroom.

"Yes ma'am." Ryan snapped his fingers. "Can I get some booty tonight?"

"No you always what some booty!" I scrunched my face up, walking downstairs.

"So." He whispered pouting.

Dinner

"Always late cause of you." I shook my head at Ryan.

"We not even that late." He helped me out the car.

"That late?!" My eyes widen.

"I'm not liking your attitude lately. When we get home I'm getting some booty, rather you like it or not."

"That is called rape." I looked at walking up the driveway.

"It's not rape if you like it." He smiled his million dollar smile, winking.

"Who said I was gonna like it?" I grabbed his hand.

"I'm daddy, of course you gonna like it." Ryan shrugged.

Standing on the front porch, I smiled up at him. "Yes you are." I couldn't denied it.

"Hey my favorite people." Kayla opened the front door, smiling.

"Shut up." Ryan put his index finger to his lips. "You gonna draw attention with yah loud ass."

"My fault." I Kayla covered her mouth. "Mama seating down, so I think it's safer for her to have her heart attack that way." Kalyla whispered, as we walk in.

We followed behind Kayla, walking threw the living to get to the dining room.

"Mama I have a surprise for you." Kayla sung entering the room.

Seeing me behind Kayla, Mama stood up smiling.

"Hey baby."

"Hey mama, I'm not the surprise." I nervously smiled, pulling away.

"Then what is?" She frowned.

"Hey mama." Ryan walked in the room.

"Oh my God!" She gasped covering her mouth.

The room fell completely silent as everyone stared at Ryan in awe. The fact that he was standing in front of them alive was stunning.

"You okay mama?" I held on to her arm uncertain if she was about pass out.

"Sit down ma." Ryan instructed her.

Coming over he helped Mama take her seat. Kneeling down Ryan grabbed her hand, Mama held the same amazed look.

"It's really me ma." Ryan stated calmly.

"My baby boy." She held his face with both hands. "My baby." Hugging him, she begin crying.

Pulling away, Ryan stood up wiping the tears of his mother's face.

"I told you I wasn't crazy when I saw him the store." Mama looked over at Kayla.

"But you are crazy, that's why I didn't believe you." Kayla try whispering.

Breaking the silence, everyone laughed. Mama hit Kayla laughing also.

"JoJo why you quiet over there?" Mama asked.

"I'm ready to eat."

"Oh my God." Kayla pinched the bridge of her nose.

Laughter filled the room again, I just shrugged, cause it was true I'm hungry.

"When are you not hungry?!"

"Hmmm." I looked up, tapping my chin with my finger. "I'll take Never for two hundred Alex."

"I hate you!!" Kayla laughed.