21.F*ckin' With Me

T W E N T Y - O N E

"Yea mane four." Ryan laid on the bed with his phone to his ear, and his left arm behind his head. "Man Ace stop playing." He chuckled.

Climbing on top of Ryan, I straddled him rocking back and forth. Grabbing my hip, he mouthed stop. Smirking I crested his abs slowly down to his waist. Bitting my bottom lip, I looked Ryan in his eyes smirking.

"Wednesday." Ryan mumbled, analyzing my ever move.

Gradually putting my hand in his boxers, I grabbed his dick. Pulling it out of his boxers, I smiled at how hard he was.

"Just split dat shit." Ryan spoke into the phone trying to contain moan.

Pulling at his shirt that I had on, I took it off. Moving my lace panties to the side, Ryan lift me up pulling his basketball shorts down, entering inside me.

"Shit umm shit." Ryan groan.

Going down slowly on him, I roll my eyes to the back of my head, as he went deeper in me.

"Imma call you back." Ryan hung up, not giving Ace a chance to say anything.

Tossing his phone somewhere in the room, he hands latched onto both of my hips.

"Ohh." I moaned, putting both of my feet on the bed I rode him.

"Shit." Ryan gripped my ass, squeezing it.

Grasping onto his hands, I held them down beside us. Slowing my pace back down, I watch his face become relax to confused. Getting off of him I'm smiling, proceeded to get off the bed.

"Hell nah! The fuck you doing." Continuing my journey towards the door, I didn't say nothing. "Where you goin?" Ryan said in my ear, coming behind me.

Bending me over, he ripping my panties.Without hesitation he pounded inside me, reaching behind me I grabbed his arms.

"Ryann!" I shrieked.

"Nah you wanna fuck with me."

Throwing my ass back I wanted more of him inside me. Shaking I could feel my peek coming.

"Why you shaking baby?" His smooth voice pushed me to edge.

Really not knowing the answer to the question. It hasn't been that long for my body to be reacting like this. Moving to the wall, I stood up holding onto the wall for support. Lifting my left leg up, Ryan held it in the air sliding deeper inside me.

"Oh my God." I gasped. "I-I-"

"You better not." Ryan hissed, he slow down his pace then speed back. "Hold it."

Repeat the same movement over and over he taunt me. I extending my right arm behind me, hooking my arm around his neck. Digging my nails in his upper back, I shook feeling my peek rising.

"Shit." Ryan sibilated.

"Ryan!" I called out his name no long containing my juices.

"I said hold it." He gritted.

"I'm sorry." I moaned.

Moving back to the bed, switch positions he laid me on my back. Thrusting inside me with a steady beat, his lips attached to my neck, moaning my name. Naturally my nails attacked his back, wrapping my legs around him want more. Feeding my craving body he slid deeper inside me. Hiccuping for air, I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Daddy." I moan, barely even a whisper.

"I got you baby." Ryan's tongue glided again my skin. "Breath mama." He kept his steady pace.

" He kept his steady pace