28.Strings Being Pulled

T W E N T Y - E I G H T

O M N I S C I E N T

"Ace I don't give two flyin' fucks right now!" Ryan slammed his hand on the marble table.

Geno slowly removed Ryan's pistol from in front of him.

"I get that but imma need you to calm the fuck down G." Ace said so delicately.

"Calm down?! Calm down!?" Ryan looked at Ace bemused. "Nigga my mutha-"

"I get it! But you not out here in this shit alone! You got a wife and a kid on the way!" Ace reminded him.

"Don't you think I fuckin' know that! I don't care bout none of that shit right now!"

"Well you should." Ace voice became calm again. "Y'know what fuck it!" Ace threw his hands up, taking his gun out of his waist band. "Go kill a nigga on his birthday." He slide his gun across the table to Ryan.

"No! Oh hell naw!" Geno looked over at Ace as if he lost his mind. "This nigga trynna kill us!" Geno said to no one in particular.

"I don't even know who the fuck did this shit!" Ryan looked at the gun.

"Exactly! So shut the fuck up and let me do my part!" Ace grabbed his glock off the table returning it back to his waist.

"Thank God!" Geno sighed in relief. "Why you trippin'? I mean I ain't never seen you go this hard, not even when Kain set you up. So what's good?" Geno genuinely wanted to know.

"I need my money B I can't make that shit up within a week time. They took everything, even the shit under the floor." Ryan finally calm down and sat down in his seat.

"Damn." Geno felt for him.

"Right now we living off just enough to get us by. I got my own shit so I wouldn't be with my moms, look at me now back at the place I started." Ryan rambled on, crouching over resting his elbows on his thighs and his head in his hands. "And I can't tell my wife shit, she already got the hormonal shit going on."

Ace and Geno laughed listening to their brother problems.

"Foreal she cries about everything." Ryan shook his head thinking about JoJo. "Dropped her phone yesterday. Did it crack? No, but y'know what she did? Cry."

"It's just getting started." Geno patted Ryan's shoulder. Wait for the mid night cravings. Three o'clock in the morning wanted pineapple pizza. Didn't no one tell her fruit don't belong on pizza?"

"That's nasty." Ace laughed. "B if you need anything I got you."

"I know man." Ryan smoothed his hand over his wavy hair, praying to God he'll get through this.

Later...

"You not crying today?" Ryan hovered over Jhonni as she made a sandwich.

"I do not cry that much." JoJo rolled her eyes. "And move."

"You ain't make me a sandwich?"

"Okay you have been standing here for five minutes, watching me make this sandwich and not once have you said, Hey babe make me one." She tried sounding like him. "Have you?"

"I don't sound like that." Ryan chuckled, not just at her imitation of him, also her little attitude she had was amusing.

"You love making me mad don't you?" Jhonni turned around taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Mmh sometimes." Ryan's said truthfully.

"I respect your honesty." Jhonni held her sandwich to Ryan's lip.

Taking a bite of the sandwich, he chew the piece he bite off admiring his wife.

Ace