13.The Loudest Silence

T H I R T E E N

"King get off of me!" I struggled to get out of his bear hug.

"I like being secret best friends behind your boyfriend's back!" He was legit excited.

"This nigga." Justice rolled her eyes.

"Imma miss you best friend!" King held onto me.

"Do he show you this much affection?" I asked Justice.

"Oh my God! Yess!" Her eyes widen. "He's just too much." She sighed.

"I'm not going no where." I realized what King said. "We have the same class this block."

"No I'm talking about during winter break." He whined.

I smacked my teeth side eyeing him. "Boy imma see you at my wedding rehearsal and the wed-get off of me!"

"You right, you right. You still my bestfriend though?" King still hugged me.

"Yes, now let me go." I pushed him, this time he let me out of his embrace.

"You know we're always late cause of you?" Justice said walking into Ms.Clark's class.

"Yea." I said following behind her, strolling into the classroom.

"Yea girl I don't care anymore!" Aerin obnoxiously loud ass, sat on one of the table, practically yelled across the room.

"Damn she loud." King mumbled.

Justice and I laughed, agreeing with him. Making our way to the back where are unassigned seats was, I didn't say anything to Aerin as we past by her.

"Cause y'know I'm tired of fake people." I felt her look at me.

"I can't believe y'all bout to get married." Justice said excitedly.

"Mrs.Gibson!" I flipped my hair over my shoulder, cheesing.

"You ugly." Justice joked laughing.

"Mmm." Aerin hummed.

"Little bitch you couldn't fuck her if you wanted to." Justice pipped me up, slick throwing shade.

"These expensive these is red bottoms!" King joined in, saying it hard.

"Nigga said it so hard!" Justice bend over laughing.

"Right, right!" I nodded, laughing with her. "I felt it in my soul." I pat my chest.

"Ahaha dang is it funny?" Aerin looked at us, with a stank face.

Justice sat up no longer laughing, returning the same expression Aerin gave.

"Actually it is." I spoke up.

"Ha!" Justice chuckled turning into a laugh.

"Excuse me?" Aerin got off the table standing in front of my seat

"I didn't stutter."

"Don't show out in front of your little friend, remember who I am."

"And who is that? A back stabbing, home recorder, fake ass bitch. Ohh yea let me respect your hoeness my bad." I chuckled sarcastically, everyone oohed.

"Girl I will drag your ugly ass."

"Bitch ain't shit between us but space and opportunity. Jump frog!!" I stood up, now face to face with her.

"It's about to go down." King announced. "Babe move out the way before you get hit." He instructed Justice. "I fight bitches too!"

"Be bout it bitch!" I dared her.

Reaching out Aerin swung, punching me in my face

Reaching out Aerin swung, punching me in my face. Jumping over the table I grabbed her by the back of head pulling her over the table.

"Bitch don't fuck with me!!" I said in between punches to her face.

Dragging her to the floor, Aerin swung wildly. Grabbing my hair she pulled me down, giving me the advantage to get on top of her.

"Let my hair go!" I dug my nails in her face.

"Hey!! Hey! Stop it right now!" Mr. Clark yelled.

Someone pulled me off of Aerin, with a hand full of my hair still in her hands.

"Let go of her hair!" Justice yelled.

"Bitch let me go!" I kicked her in the face.

"Damn!" Someone hollered out.

"Bitch if I ever see you in the streets-"

"You know where I'm at and where I be hoe!!" I yelled as the person carried me out the room.

Aerin try running after me but Sean, one of the football players, held her back.

"Come on bitch!!" I try getting out of the person's grip. "Let me go!" I kicked.

"Aye calm your ass down!" King yelled.

Making it to the hall way, he put me down. I breathed intensely, really wanting to fight her again.

"You good G?" Justice asked coming out the room with my things.

"No." I took my stuff out her hands. "Thanks. Let me see that bitch outside these wall, I promise imma rock her shit! That right there was a got damn thing." I laughed, walking off.

"Where you going?" She followed after me.

"Office. I already know I'm getting suspended and I don't give a fuck."