34.Something Crazy

T H I R T Y - F O U R

Ace and Bambi's House

"Are you sure this what you wanna do?" Jhonni sat on the edge of the sofa cushion rubbing her stomach.

"Tired of hiding and running." Ryan strapped his bulletproof vest.

"Whatever." JoJo mumble.

"Why you tripping?"

"I'm tripping? Okay right now I'm not bout to argue with you." She got up going to the back.

Seconds later Ryan came into the room. Pinning her hair up JoJo ignore Ryan's presence.

"I-"

"I don't care." Jhonni stopped him, holding up her hand. "Just leave me alone." She muttered.

Coming up to her, Ryan put one hand on her stomach and the other on her low back.

"Go away." Jhonni stopped doing her hair, resting her hands on the sink top.

"Stop." Ryan whispered. "I'm gonna be okay."

"No you're not." JoJo finally broke down cry. "They don't give a damn if you don't come back home, I do though!" Breathing out, more tears came down.

"I know." Ryan hugged her. "I know, we-I can't keep living in fear no more. This something I have to do, and you gotta believe-" Ryan choked on his words a little. "you gotta believe yah man coming back home to you. Okay?"

Pulling away just a few inches, JoJo still was holding on to him. Ryan put his forehead against hers. Wiping her tears away, they made eye contact.

"Believe in me baby."

"Okay." Jhonni whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Ryan grabbed her face, kissing JoJo like it was his last time.

"Yo!" Ace came into the guest room. "We gotta roll soon." He was buttoning his shirt up.

"Bet." Ryan never took his eyes of his wife. "I got go."

"Wait-wait-" Jhonni held onto the little piece of shirt that was showing. "Wait till I'm sleep." Her eyes teared up. "Please."

"Okay." Wiped her eyes before the tear could fall. "Hold up." Walking out the room.

Going to find Ace, Ryan wiped his own face of tears. Getting into bed, Jhonni try calming down for her and the baby sake. Coming back into the room, Ryan cut all the lights of except one of the lamb in the corner; where he sat.

"You need music?" Ryan looked at Jhonni.

"Yea." She spoke softly.

Putting his music on shuffle No Limit x G-Eazy start playing.

"I can't go to sleep to this." JoJo laughed.

"Why not." Ryan joined.

"Babbby." Jhonni whined.

"Okay, okay." He said chuckling while changing the song.

Cleaning his gun, in silence Ryan was in his own world. Jhonni watched him carefully.

"I love you." JoJo mumbled.

"Hmm?" Ryan looked up.

"I said I love you." She repeated herself, closing her eyes.

Dosing off not fighting her sleep anymore, Jhonni relaxed. Admiring his wife Ryan got up, hovering over her.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead, lips then stomach. "I love you too lil' man."

Leaving out the room, Ryan cocked his gun putting it in the back of his pants.

"Ready?" Ace asked.

"Let's go." Ryan grabbed his shirt off the arm of the couch.

To Be Continued