12.Ohana

T W E L V E

"I've would of stuck around to see if he'd beat her ass." Bambi peeled a potato. "You too nice."

"No, it's call let God do his work." I chopped up cooked lobster. "What goes around comes around. Aerin is getting her's right now, her world is falling apart slowly."

"I feel like we should help God a little bit." Bambi muttered. "Beat that bitch ass."

"Beat who ass?" Ryan asked sitting on one of the stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Aer-"

"Nobody!"

"Who?" Ryan glared at me, looking at Bambi for an answer.

"You ain't tell him?" Bambi attempted to whisper.

"You know you are a horrible whisperer?" I pierced my eyes at her.

"Tell me what?" Ryan said sternly.

"Gotta blast." Bambi put the peeler and potato down, leaving the kitchen.

"There you go again acting like my daddy." I mixed the chopped up lobster with macaroni and cheese.

"I am daddy. What Bambi talking about?"

"Noth-"

"Don't."

"I know you Ryan." I groaned. "You going to want to do something stupid. You can't fight all my battles baby."

"Can you at least tell me what's going on?"

"King and Justice are coming over." I put the macaroni into the oven.

"That's not what we're talking bout?" Ryan chuckled.

"Ugh." I gave up and told him everything.

"So why y'all not beating ass again?" He looked puzzled.

"Why do y'all feel like violence is the answer to everything?" I took the food out the oven.

"Cause it is."

"It-" I laughed at his face expectation. "It's not. What you do to others will be done to you."

"Touché." Ryan nodded slowly.

"Ohh now it touché?" I teased. "But just a second ago it was beat everyone ass. You so indecisive."

"I'm hungry!" He grabbed the macaroni taking it to the dinner table.

"Mhhm." I laughed a little, following him with a plate of chicken in my hand.

"I smell food." King walked into the dining room.

"You always smell food." I looked at him, sitting the plate down on the table.

"Even when there's no food, you smell food." Ryan added.

"Bestfriend don't be like that, and you-"

"No! No! Wait a whole minute!" Ryan looked hurt. "I'm bestfriend." He pointed to himself.

"No! Your boyfriend, I'm bestfriend!" King pointed to himself.

"No! I'm bestfriend!" Ace joined in, coming into the room. Ryan and King looked as if they was about fight him. "I'm sorry I thought--my bad." Ace threw his hands up. "Imma just sit down."

"He so annoying." I said to no one in particular, laughing.

"Babe who your bestfriend?" Ryan asked me, never breaking eye contact with King.

"That's not fair." I whined.

"Pick lil' nigga." King staring right back at Ryan.

"I can't have two bestfriends, we can't compromise." I try persuading them.

"No!" They said in unison.

"Y'all some selfish son of bitches!" I mugged both of them. "And you put the fork down." I said through my gritted teeth, smacking Ace's hand.

"You so mean." All three of them said together.

"So what!" I shrugged. "Where is Bambi and Justice?!" I started walking out the room then stopped, turning around. "If any of y'all eat my food while I'm gone--I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm going to something."

"You know you're not a violent person." King laughed.

"I'm shaking in my boots." Ace joined in.

"That's was the most emptiest threat I've ever heard." Ryan shook his head in disappointment.

"Fuck all y'all." I walked out the dining room.

Hearing talking I followed Bambi voice, leading me to one of the back rooms. Standing at the door, I listened to their conversation.

"Honestly if you gonna be JoJo's friend be that. I've seen to many people fuck her over, if you think you're gonna be like the rest. Yah ass-"

"Wait I'm just like you I'm not trynna hurt JoJo." Justice stuck up for herself. "Especially with what's going on with Aerin right now. I'm want to fuck her up, as much as I'm pretty sure you are."

"Don't betrayed my trust." Bambi warned.

"I'm bout three seconds from drop kicking y'all men." I walked in.

"I wouldn't mind." Justice shrugged.

"Me neither." Bambi agreed.

BambiMy favorite chapter next😁😁(Comment)

Bambi
My favorite chapter next😁😁
(Comment)