22.Want Some More

T W E N T Y - T W O

"My baby finally back!" Justice hugged head. "I miss you so much."

I was finally back in school after my honeymoon/suspension; sadly. I really didn't wanna be here.

"Girl get off of me." I laughed. "Sit down." I pushed her off me. "You act like I didn't talk to you while I was gone."

"It's not the same talking you you on the phone." Justice sat down beside me. "You right here in my presents. Anyway, Aerin back too."

"I don't care as long as she don't say nothing to me I want say nothing to her. Orrr we can go for round two; it's her choice."

"I'm need you to stop hanging with Bambi." Justice laughed.

"My husband said the same thing." I joined her.

"That's how y'know it's real." She palmed her forehead. "What Ryan say? I know he had to say something about you coming back today."

"Don't start nothing bruh." I mocked his deep voice.

"You ugly." Justice bursted out laughing again

"Just don't even say nothing, go on about your business." I continued. "Don't let her get to you."

"He was pissed off about that fight."

"Right." I agreed. "I think he was that pissed off cause our wedding day was coming up, and the side of my face was swollen and bruised."

"King would feel the same." Justice nodded her head understanding.

"Where is my bestfriend?"

"Y'know it's some type of pep rally to day."

"I thought football season was over?"

"Basketball season."

"You would know. How many shirts you got? Girlfriend of number seven, twenty five, and three." I laughed.

"Shut up hater!" Justice laughed with me.

"Y'all just that headass couple." I shook my head.

"You are just a hater bruhh."

"I ain't gonna lie I slick am. I wish Ryan played football this year, I would've made a shirt."

"Why didn't he play?"

"Shit happens." I shrugged. "He thinking about going to UCLA next fall."

"Bitch we gonna be them headass couples next year." Justice grinned.

"Oh my God noo!" I threw my head back.

"At this time can the senior class make their way to the gymnasium please." The principal's voice boomed over the intercoms.

"Bout time." Justice sighed standing. Looking at her I try not laugh. "Shut up Jhonni!"

"I didn't even say nothing." I defended myself.

"You're thinking it!" We walked out Mrs. Beirloff's classroom.

"I gotta go to the restroom." I said walking down the stairs.

"It's a bathroom at this corner I think." Justice frowned.

Hitting the last step to the first floor of the school, we turned the corner going towards the gym.

"It is." I nodded, power walking to the bathroom.

Going in I did my business, coming out the stall I washed my hand.

"Had to go or nah?" Justice chuckled.

"Bruhh had to go!"

"I bet--you did." She said slowly.

Looking at her weird, she was staring behind me. Turning my head to the direction she was look at, I came face to face with Aerin and two other girls.

To Be Continued