38.Nighttime

T H I R T Y - E I G H T

"Please please!" Jhonni screamed, holding her stomach. "It's too early!"

"Ma'am calm down!" One of the nurses try soothing her.

"I'm right here babygirl!!" Bambi screamed, power walking beside the stretcher with crying Ava in here hands.

"This is as far as you go." One of the nurses held Bambi back.

"That's my sister!" She cried bouncing Ava in her arms. "That's my sister!"

|Three Hours before|

"There he go." Aerin mumbled, sliding down a little in the passenger sit.

Tragic got out walking into the back door of the warehouse, with his brother behind him.

"Get your ass out!" Ryan barked at Aerin.

"Please please don't do this!!" She begged for her life.

"You know that's exactly what your bestfriend said before she died?" Ace laughed. "Now get the fuck out!"

Getting out, walking into warehouse, Ryan grinned. As Aerin got closer to Tragic direction she cried louder, making Tragic frown.

"What's wrong baby?"

"He-"

"Wassup?" Ace came out the cut.

"Who the fuck are you my nigga?"

"Don't worry bout that bitch!" Ace gripped the back of Aerin's head, grabbing a hand full of hair. "What you need to do is worry bout is saving your bitch!" He pushed Aerin towards Tragic.

"And what's this? You gonna kill her to get back at me?" He nodded his head towards Aerin. "I'll do it myself."

Pulling his gun, swiftly he pulled the trigger, killing Aerin with a bullet between her eyes.

"Well saved me some bullets." Ace shrugged. "Damn that bitch squealed faster than a rat." He laughed.

"I'm here, now what the fuck you want?"

"Bitch my money." Ryan cocked his gun in Tragic ears, putting the tip of the barrel to the back of his head.

"Ha." Tragic laughed. "Sup-Red." He grinned. "Thought you was dead."

"In the flesh bitch." Red smiled widely. "Where's my shit?"

"On my feet." Tragic laughed. "My belt and my rims too." He start cracking up.

Shooting him in the knee caps, Tragic's laughing turned into screaming and crying.

"Kill me bitch!" He held onto both of his legs, yelling at Ryan. "You'll never see that money!" He laughed in pain.

"Nah I'm not gonna kill you imma let you do that on your own." Ryan squat down. "Oh and baby boy I already got my money." Ryan pat Tragic's face. "You're brother already told me." He chuckled, standing up. "Oh and tell him I said hey when you get to hell. Let's go." Ryan turned around.

"Not my brother!!" Tragic cries angrily, yelling at Ryan. "See you in hell bitch!" His Jamaican accented came out heavy.

"Watch out!" Ace tried getting Ryan out the way.

>>>>

Waking up in pain, Jhonni screamed out in terror. Feeling the rush of liquid come out of her she panic.

"No no no!" Jhonni screamed out.

"What's wrong!" Bambi came into the guest room seconds later, frighten.

"The baby!! The baby!" Jhonni yelled cradling into a ball, holding her stomach.

"Imma call the ambulance, breath babygirl breath." Bambi instructed, fidgeting with her phone, trying to stay calm for Jhonni.