15.As One💍

F I F T E E N

The day we've all been waiting for is here, well I've been waiting for it.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my God!" I paced back and forth in one of the back room, of Ryan's mama church she goes too.

"Calm down!" Justice try helping me.

"Oh I think I'm having a panic attack." I said with a lump in my throat.

"Okay and no." Mama got up. "Kayla go get some face out the pew for me."

"Yes ma'am!" Kayla rushed off.

"You miss lady calm down." She guided me to a seat, using her hands as fan. "Why are so nervous for?"

"I don't know, like this is really happening." I continued to breath rapidly hard.

"Where is Kayla with them dang fans?" Mama gritted threw her teeth.

Bambi and Justice joined in helping fan me with their hands. I was cool I know that for sure but my nerves were ever where but that.

"Y'all what if he not here? What if he ran off and fell in love with a stripper? Oh no!"

"Calm down!" Bambi yelled. "One he is here cause Ace is with him. Two, you are a stripper so obviously he ran off and fell in love with one." She whispered that last part.

"Was." I corrected her. "I'm just so nervous. Feel my hands." I touched her arm.

"Eww get the hell of me!" She pushed my hand off her.

"Ohhh you cursed in churrrch!" Justice and I said together.

"Get her mama!" I instructed, all she did was laugh.

"Lord forgive me!" Bambi didn't an invisible cross over chest.

"JoJo I brought you something!"
Kayla squeezed threw the door, barely getting in the room.

"Thank you! She needs this bad!" Bambi took the fans out of Kayla hands.

"Mkay that not it. Go to the door." Kayla instructed, grabbing my hand pulling me up. "With yah sweaty self."

"Shut up." I whined.

"Don't open the door just crack it." She instructed.

Gasping, I cracked the door open. "Baby?" I was on the verge of crying.

"What's up baby? You okay?" He sound jittery.

"Uhh no." I sighed.

"A nigga ain't gonna lie I'm nervous too." Ryan chuckled. "But look all that's gonna go away as soon as the show start. Okay?"

"Mhmm."

"I don't need a mhm baby, I need okay."

"Okay." I nodded as if he could see.

"You not backing out are you? Cause if I have to I will com-"

"No!" I shook my head eagerly. "You can't see me."

"Here your superstitious ahh go." He laughed.

"Shut up." I smiled. "I need a kiss." I pout a little.

"You gonna get more then a kiss after this wedding." Ryan whispered.

"You nasty." I giggled. "I got you something."

"Is it eatable?" He whispered.

"Maybe." I teased him.

"Say less. Aye!! Aye! Y'all need to get this going! I got someone to do and things to see!" Ryan walked off yelling.

"Oh my God." I palmed my forehead, laughing. "Okay I'm ready." I shut the door turning around.

"Let's change this last name sis!" Kayla got excited.

>>>>

Waiting for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk down the aisle, I start thinking about my parents. It sucks that they're missing out on this moment, but it is what it is. Enough of the sadness, it's my day it's lit.

Here Comes the Bride played as the doors to the church opened. Walking in everyone stood up, watching me step down the isle. At the end of the altar Ryan stood there smiling. Ace put his hands on Ryan's shoulder shaking him a little, whispering something in his ear.

Meeting Ryan, I smiled as he took my hand. Standing in front of him, I wiped the few tears that fell down his face.

"You look beautiful." Ryan smiled.

"Thank you handsome." I returned the gesture.

"Are you two ready?" The Minister asked.

"Yes." Ryan and I answered at once.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.."

To Be Continued