First Day of Senior Year

Bethany POV

It's finally the first day of senior year one more of high school I'll be done and after I'm done I will be able just to focus on my career and do great big career moves and maybe this well be the year I finally get notice by LiAngelo not to sound cocky or anything is like come on how don't you notice a big YouTube star like but anyways let me introduce myself

Hi my name is Bethany Mota I'm 17 years old I go to Chino Hills high and I'm a pretty famous YouTube star I live with just my mom and my dad I don't know where he is but me and my mom are really like really super close friends with the Ball Family and I'm super close with Lonzo and LaMelo but LiAngelo still doesn't notice me but anyways yeah that's little bit about me back to my first day

I'm in my closet looking for and outfit for school I swear I have so much clothes so its hard to choose at times but I finally decided on this outfit with my new backpack I got

I did my make up and I left my hair down in lose waves and after I was done getting ready I went down stairs to eat breakfast before school

LiAngelo POV

"Yo Melo get up its the first day of school so hurry up and get ready before I leave your ass and you have to walk to school". Finally it's the first day of senior year I'm so close on getting to UCLA to play basketball for them I go back to my room and go through my closet to choose my outfit for the day I picked out my outfit I change into real quick. While I was changing my dad screams out "boys breakfast is ready". I go down stairs and I heard the door bell ring I go open the door and its Eli this dude is always at my house. I let him in because he usually goes rides with us to school and is always at our house. We all eat breakfast my dad talks to us until I finally say "lets go who doesn't want to be late on the first day of school". We all put our dishes in the sink and head to my car.

Bethany POV

I go down stairs and see a note from my mom

"Had to go to work early but here I made you eggs and left you a bowl of strawberries and blueberries good luck on your first day of school and tell me how it goes when I get home"- Love Mom

I sit down eat my breakfast and go through my instagram look at the comments I have under the new picture I posted last night. I look at the time it was time for me to drive to school I put my plate and bowl in the sink and head out to my car. I get outside to my car unlock and see LaMelo and LiAngelo and Eli come out and then I hear "hey Bethany". I look up and see Melo and Eli waving to me I wave back to them and smile and tell them "I'll see you guys at school". After that I got in my car and drove off.

Gelo POV

Me and the guys head out to the car while we were waiting for the car to warm up I see Melo and Eli waving I asked them "what are you guy doing". Melo tells me "Were saying hi to Bethany but if you aren't a rude person you should of said hi to her". I told Melo "I not going to say to a person I don't know and don't notice around". Then Melo tells me "how can you not notice Bethany she our neighbor and we practically grew up with her she is your age and same grade as you and she a big famous YouTube star". I tell him "No don't know who she is and never notice her I only notice Isabell". Then he rolled his eyes because my family doesn't really like her but they put up with her because they know I love her. But anyways I don't remember or know who this Bethany is but we all get in the car and I drive to school with the guys in the car.

Bethany POV

I get to school and park and turn off my car and get my stuff and head to the quad to get my class schedule and find my bestfriend Haley. I was entering school texting Haley to see where she was at I wasn't paying attention where I was looking and I ran into some ones chest really hard. I was preparing myself for the fall but I felt to big strong hands on my arms catching me. I look up and say " I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going its totally my fault". I see it was LiAngelo and he tells me " It fine don't worry and it was my fault I wasn't pay attention either hope your okay". I told him "I'm okay sorry again". I just smiled and walk away. After I walked away I find Haley and tell her what just happened and she tells me "Your a step closer to be notice by him". I just give her a like really look and we walk to the quad to get to the tables and get our class schedule. Haley and me are waiting in line talking about our summer and new video ideas and bunch of girls come up to me and asking me take pictures with them. I'm use this by now because it usually happens where ever I go this what happens when your a big YouTube star. I got to the front of the table and the consular was like her you go Miss Mota enjoy your senior year and I just smile at her and tell her thank you I wait for Haley and we see we only have 4 classes together we usually had all of our classes together but I guess not this year.

The bell rang I tell Haley I will see in 3rd period I had History for first period so I make my to the class I enter the class and my teacher Ms.Gonzalez tells me "welcome to my class look for your name on the desk and that will be your seat". I look for my name and found it on one of the tables close to the back I take a look at the name next to me to see who will be sitting with and it was none other then LiAngelo Ball I was dying inside a little but also worried and nervous. I see him walk in and he starts looking for his seat and found it he sits down and puts his backpack on the table and turns to me and tells me "Hi I'm LiAngelo but you can call me Gelo" I told him "Hi I know who you are I live next door to you I practically grew up with you and my mom and your parents are best friends you seriously don't remember me".

Gelo POV

I walk to my first period and the teacher tells me to find my name on the table and that will be my seat so I look for my name and found it next to a very beautiful girl I was sure going to love this class. I sit down and I introduce myself and when she her response was surprising and I told her "no I don't remember you". Then she tells me "Gelo its me Bethy or Betty". When she said that I told her "omg Beth its you omg you definitely glowed up what you been up to lately after middle school we lost touched I thought you moved". She told me "no I didn't move I started a YouTube channel I became very popular and a big thing like how you and your brothers and dad became". I tell her "Wait your the one my mom and Melo and my dad videos watch your Bethany Mota". We she nodded her head yes we exchange numbers and we took notes on the first day of school and I told her that her and her friend can sit with us at lunch and she said she will love to and maybe we can catch up a bit to.