Dinner with the Ball family again

Bethany POV

Gelo left a while I go I was sitting on the couch watching tv looking at the time I have 2 hours to get ready for the dinner I know it isn't anything fancy but I don't want to go in sweats I will probably dress in jeans or something. I was thinking over what happen with Gelo but I all I can say about this is it won't be easy but it might be worth it at the end. After watching a episode of Friends I decide to go finally get ready. I go up to my room to go to the shower and take a quick shower so my hair could dry a little so I go to my restroom and strip out of my clothes and jump in the shower I do my shower routine I took up to 30 minutes and then I got out and wrap a towel around my body and hair. I walked out and go into my closet and look for what to wear. I looked around my closet and I picked out a black tshirt crop top and jeans and my black Nike Air Max shoes. I grab my outfit and change into it then I go brush my hair out and put a little bit of make up on. Once I was finished I go down stairs and watch more episodes of Friends before I head over to the Ball Family house.

After watching like 2 episodes I decided to head over already. I walked to the house and I knocked on the door and LaVar open it up and he was happy to see me and have me over dinner. He lets me in and I walk in and greet everyone and hugged everyone when I was going to say hi to Gelo I see that Isabella was here to. I was so not expecting her to be here but all I can do is deal with and just make it through the dinner. I said hi to both them and went to go talk to Tina and help her out. I walk to the kitchen and see Tina still cooking I enter the kitchen and tell her "hey Tina do you need any help". She tells me "hi sweetie and yes you can help me with this I appreciate your help at least you offered not like Izzy". I asked her "why is she here not to sound mean or anything". She tells me "Its okay sweetie she invited herself over and invited herself to dinner but all we can do is put up with it". I just say okay and help Tina. After 10 minutes we finished and it was time for dinner we set the table I got to sit next to Melo and across from me was Gelo and Izzy and at the end of the table was Tina and LaVar. We were just eating and LaVar was talking to all of us and trying to have a good conversation. Izzy will make comments here and there but I will let them slide. Tina asked me about my mom and I told her "she is very busy she hardly home and sometimes she leaves on business trips but I'm use to it that what happens when you run a fashion company". Once I said that Izzy made comment and I had it with her she said "maybe she is lying to she probably doesn't love you and don't want you and maybe she is whore that's hoeing around sleeping with other guys to get money". Once she said that I lost it "Don't you ever talk bad about my mom like that she works really hard to be successful". Then LaVar jumped in and said "how dare you disrespect my family in my own house". Then Tina said "get out of my house your not welcome her anymore". She got up and left. Gelo just got up to follow her and I was so mad that he didn't even say anything. I told Tina and LaVar thank you and they both told me "no problem honey you know we will always efend you and protect you remember your like the daughter we never had". I told them " now its time for me to get home schooled so I won't have to deal with her and her friends". I help Tina clean up and excused myself and went home.

I got home and my mom was there I went to her and hugged her and I told her everything that happened she was furious but thankful Tina and LaVar helped me out. I then told her "Mama I think I should get home schooled better I think it will be for the best with every thing going on". She tells me "Mija sure I will call them tomorrow and you can start Monday". I tell her thank you and go upstairs and call Haley and tell her what happened I also tell her that I'm getting home schooled she was very supportive and understanding after that I hang up and got put on my pajamas on and go into bed and lay down and cry a bit because Gelo didn't do anything or say anything he just got up and followed her I was very hurt and might not talk to him.  I thought we were getting some where I thought he was my bestfriend and he would of defended me or something I just can't  believe he didn't do anything. But will see what happens lets see if he will try to talk to me or something.