Moving day

Bethany POV
Me and the girls got up early and packed all my clothes in boxes and my make up stuff and other stuff and some pictures to take. My dad told me hat I have a huge walk in closet and that him and my step mom will take me out to buy furniture and stuff for my room so I can decorate the way I want it.

We're putting my clothes in boxes and shoes in boxes I never realized I have so many shoes and have so much clothes. I think these was a great idea to move away because I know Janelle will be throwing it in my face that Gelo is here's now and they finally became Instagram official and all this stuff. I had the girls helping me pack and even Melo and Lonzo and both Jacobs came to help. Everyone was helping me even Tina and LaVar they were upset with Gelo everyone was happy that me and Gelo were together but now they were upset he actually listened to Janelle but all I can do is move on and go forward with my life and see what happens.

We were done packing and my dad brought the moving truck so they guys and my dad and LaVar were loading up all the boxes I had it was a lot of them.

Gelo POV
I was in the living room watching tv waiting for Janelle to be ready so I can take her in a date. Everyone was upset with me I understand why because they all waited for me and Bethany to happen but I let that go now I'm overthinking things and I get up to look out the window and I see a moving truck I was surprised to see that. Then I see the guys loading the boxes into the moving truck. Then I see Bethany standing there making sure like all the boxes were getting loaded. Then I start thinking is she moving but why though.

Bethany POV
The guys were done loading my stuff and they said they will help me unload all my stuff at my dad house which is my new house. Once the stuff were loaded up I said bye to my mom and then hugged Tina and LaVar and told them I will come visit a lot. They told me that me moving with my dad and going to a new school will be better for me and maybe I will find someone who won't bust what Gelo did. They all went into their houses  and left I took one last look at the house then I hear "why are you moving what about us". I turn and begin to cry a bit and say "there is no us anymore Gelo you let her win and she got what she wanted". He tells me "we are best friends not a couple we were meant to be only best friends". I tell him " no your wrong because I thought since we were best friends and a couple you wouldn't hurt me because we were best friends and no one would want to hurt there best friend so I'm moving in with my dad and transferring schools so I won't have Janelle throwing it in my face and telling me things how she got you so bye Gelo maybe we can fix things later on". He tells me "don't go please". I hug him and get into my car. 

I drove off and cried a bit but then stopped I have to move on from this and look forward to the positive things in life. I got to my dads house in 30 minutes I see the guys unloading my stuff and putting them into my new room I go up stairs and check it out it was a big room with a lot of space and huge walk in closet. Then my dad and stepmom come in and tell me "we kind of remodeled the room because we know you have to do your YouTube videos and you have a lot of stuff so we made it bigger". I hugged them once the guys were done they all told me bye and the only one that stayed was Jake he told me "here is my number so you can text me or call and don't worry I will be there to help you on the first day of South Hills".  Then Natalie poked her head through and said "me too let's start putting all your stuff in place".

So we did that for about 3 hours because I did have a lot of stuff but everything was done and in place my dad told me I could have this week off so I can relax and get over things so I can start fresh. I was happy I made this choice but we have to see what will happen with me and Gelo and also him and Janelle. It's like will we work things out or what but all I have to do is try to not think about that's and worry on myself and the stuff I have to do first and think about positive things and vibes