Red carpet and show time

Bethany POV
We get to the show I was excited. We pull up and the car pulled up behind us and my publicist and my mom came up to us telling us that my family and Ball family will go first and then me and Gelo. After a couple of pictures with Gelo I'm take a couple pictures by myself and then some with my parents and then with my mom and then my dad and then the Ball family. So we nodded and LaVar and Tina and Melo and Zo went first. Then my mom followed and then my dad.

After they went it was mine and Gelo turn he was holding my hand and then we started walking and posing for the cameras and we stand next to each other with his arm around my waist and we both smile at the cameras and my mom and Tina were also taking pictures because they said we look so cute together. There was one picture where I was smiling towards the camera and Gelo still had his arm around my waist and he was giving me a look and smiling. It was a really nice picture. I was definitely going to post that on Instagram and Twitter.

After a couple pictures it was my turn by myself I took a couple of photos then it was time with both of my parents and then one with my mom and then my dad and then with the Ball family I was having a great time on the red carpet. And then Haley and Izzy showed up we did pictures with each other and having fun on the red carpet with everyone. I just hope no one ruins anything or causes a scene.

We were done with pictures not it was time to head in and take our seats for the show we got took our seats and I went back stage to check out the models in the outfits. After I was done I went back to my seat and enjoyed the showed I was having a great time enjoying all the outfits and meeting fans to. Security would come and let me know everything was going fine and Janelle hasn't tried to show up or anything. The models were looking great in the outfits I choose for this line I was happy how it all turn out. My parents and the Ball family and Haley and Izzy were enjoying the show and loving the outfits. And through the out the show security came around tell me things are still going good and I told them even if she has a ticket don't let her come in or anything even to the party. I know she will try something on Gelo I was even taking pictures and recording on Snapchat I was live on Instagram also people were commenting on my live how they love my clothes and how nice I looked and even said comments about me and Gelo.

Gelo POV
I was enjoying myself with Bethany I had a good time on the carpet with her she look absolutely breathe taking I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The photographers and her mom and my mom even captured pictures where I would look at her and smile while she was looking at the cameras. I was proud of her she did an amazing job with the outfits she designed and she was enjoying herself and that what made it more great she was having a good time. Photographers came by once in a while to take pictures of us or just if her and the family. I couldn't be more proud of her.

Bethany POV
I was loving every minute of the fashion show people would come up to me and tell me I did a great job on designing and hope they could work with me and I was just proud of myself and I was also happy and thankful that I had both my parents by my side and the Ball family and Haley and Izzy there. It was almost close to the end of the show my mom told me "Beth it's time to go back stage to change into the second dress and for you to walk out with the designer that help you". I nodded and got up and told everyone I would see them after. I went backstage and went into a dressing room and changed into the second dress which was one of my favorite

 I went backstage and went into a dressing room and changed into the second dress which was one of my favorite

(Bethany second dress she even had the gold bracelet around her arm)

Once I finished changing I waited a bit a watched the last models go on. Then the designer that helped told me "are you ready to walk out". I told the designer "yes I am". There was 5 models left they walked out and once they finished they all walked out together in a line. Once they were done it was me and designer turn to walk out and we walked out and thanked everyone.

Gelo POV
It was time for Bethany to come out and she walked out and my breathe was taken away in the dress she changed into and I was recording her and cheering for her like everyone else was she look very beautiful she managed to take my breathe away again like she always does.

Bethany POV
Once we walked out I walked backstage and exited to where every one else was at they all hugged me and told me how proud the were of me it was time for me to do some interviews and I did some and once I was done it was time to drive to the venue where the after party was going to be held at. And we went into the same cars we did and I was with Gelo and he was telling me how proud he was of me and he kept recording me and taking pictures of me on his Snapchat I did the same take pictures and record him on my Snapchat.