Dress shopping day

Bethany POV
It Friday after school already I hardly talked to Gelo this whole week I still couldn't get over him saying yes to Janelle. I was walking out of school with Haley and Izzy and Taylon so we all could meet Natalie at the mall so we can shop for our dresses for the homecoming dance. We get to the car and one of the leadership students comes up to me and tells me "Bethany you have be nominated for homecoming queen so start campaigning". I told her "thank you for letting me know". I was really excited that I got nominated for homecoming queen. The girls were excited because they are the ones that nominated me and they can't wait to start making the posters and flyers.

Gelo POV
Bethany hasn't really talk to me when she does it was small talk not how we usually talk I can tell she can't get over me saying yes to Janelle she probably feels like we're letting Janelle take me away from her. I feel really bad a lot of people are still giving me disappointing looks and tell me something. I was walking to my car and see one of the leadership students with Bethany and the girls all I heard was Bethany was nominated for homecoming queen. I was happy for her. Then the same leadership student came to me and told me "LiAngelo congrats you been nominated for homecoming king so start campaigning". I was surprised people nominated me and I hope me and Bethany win so when we have the dance I could try and talk to her.

Bethany POV
We all get into the car and start driving to the mall so we can meet up with Natalie and shop for our homecoming dresses. The drive took about 20 minutes since we went to the mall close by where Natalie lives. So we drove and got to the mall and park and walked in and met Natalie in front of Windsor. We got to the store and we all said hi to each other and went in the store and started looking for our dresses we started looking for mine first. While we were looking I notice Janelle is here to I told the girls "hey look who is here also". They look up and see and they made these faces. I'm usually that type of person that I don't hate or dislike people but I definitely hate Janelle.

We kept looking for my dress and then Janelle comes up to us she tells me "Hey Bethany surprised to see you here at this mall I thought you go to the one in Chino Hills". I was going to say something but that's when Natalie said "Hey Janelle I see your still doing the same thing you were doing at South Hills trying to steal boyfriends again is it because both Jacob's caught you and you decided to go to another school where no one will know what you did well too bad they are going to find out the day of homecoming". Then Janelle looks scared and tells Natalie "what are you doing here Natalie you don't even go to Chino Hills". Natalie tells her "Well I do live close to this mall and I know what you been doing my friends told me what you been doing so if I were you I would give up because everyone will find out what you do". Then Janelle says scared "I will get Gelo to be mine and you will see". With that she walks away scared and Natalie tells us "I will tell you the whole story once we find our dresses and go eat". We all said okay continued to look for our dresses.  All of us tried on so many dresses we couldn't find the one we really like until I found this nice red one I told the girls "I'm try this one on". They said "okay". I go into the dressing room and try it on I really loved this dress it was nice and I love how it was red. I go outside to show it to the girls and they all said "this is your dress this is the one for homecoming dance". I went back in changed into my clothes and went to help the girls find their dresses and we all found out dresses and paid for them and went to go eat some where in the mall food court. Then Izzy tells me "you should text Melo and tell him you found the dress and tell him the color so he can go find his suit or tux". I tell her "your right let me text him right now". I get my phone and text Melo

Hey Melo Dip- Bethany

What up Beth- Melo

So I found my dress for the homecoming dance-Bethany

Alright cool what color is it- Melo

Its red-Bethany

Alright I'm start looking for my suit or tux whatever you call it already and were going to look good that Gelo is going to be jealous and regret saying yes to Janelle-Melo

lol okay Melo I will talk to you later- Bethany

Alright lates-Melo

After that we went to go eat a chipotle and we order our food and go find our table to sit at and for Natalie to tell us the story about  Janelle. we sat down and Natalie tells us "Here is the story about Janelle at South Hills she was known as the boyfriend stealer and wanna be popular and also as easy if you know what I mean anyways I'm friends with baseball team and I'm really close to 2 of them they are both name Jacob one is Jacob Amaya and the other one is Jacob Dominguez well Jacob Amaya had a girlfriend this was in the 10th grade but Janelle met Jacob in class and she thought he was cute and attractive and all this stuff but she found out he had a girlfriend and she did a lot of things to get with Jacob and she succeed and they were together from like the middle of 10th grade till like the beginning of 11th grade and that when she met Jacob Dominguez the other Jacob bestfriend he had a girlfriend and Janelle wanted Jacob Dominguez so she broke up with Jacob  Amaya and try to get Jacob Dominguez she did a lot of things and they end up together but what she almost did was almost ruin both Jacob's friendship until Jacob Dominguez broke up with her and she started all this drama and get with guy who have girlfriends and sleep with a lot of guys when our dean heard all the drama she was starting that's when she transferred her to the school her husband works at and I guess that was your school". We were all shocked how Janelle is how she try to ruin friendships and relationships. Then Natalie said "We all have to try and stop her from breaking you and Gelo up". I told her "That's what were trying to do anyways do her parents know how she is". Then Natalie tells us "Yeah they do but Janelle doesn't listen to them because the guys she goes ffor are the ones who are popular and have money so they can buy here whatever she wants  that's why she after Gelo to and plus he is famous she won't give up because she wants that lifestyle to". We all said "wow" . I asked Natalie "but why did she look scared when she saw you". Natalie tells us "Because I was the one to warn the guys she try to get with and that made her mad and scared of me because I have more power than she does".

After that story telling we finished eating and walked to our cars and said bye to Natalie and I started driving to drop of Haley and Izzy and Taylon home. All we can do is try to do is stop Janelle at everything she tries to do. I drop all the girls off at home and went home to do my homework.