Homecoming Dance

Bethany POV
It's finally the dance I was so excited for today I'm going to have a good time with my date Melo and my friends and try to ignore Janelle and Gelo and maybe I will win homecoming queen. I was in my room with the girls getting ready. We had a hair stylist and make stylist working on us. We were talking and then I told the girls "I'm be honest even though I'm still with Gelo I do find Jacob Dominguez very attractive". Then the girls were like aww and then Natalie said "He finds you very beautiful but he is fine with being friends and respect that you are with Gelo and he won't come between you guys like Janelle".

We kept talking and getting ready I was excited for today like super excited I was still getting my make up done I was done with my hair but my make up was still being worked on then my mom and step mom and sister and Tina came in they said "the guys are downstairs waiting for you guys so hurry up".  I was done getting ready so I went to put on my dress.

(Bethany make up)

(Bethany make up)

(Bethany hairstyle) Once I put on my dress I went out my room then my mom says "okay her comes Bethany"

(Bethany hairstyle)
Once I put on my dress I went out my room then my mom says "okay her comes Bethany". I walk down and all eyes were on me then I hear Melo say "wow Bethany just wow".

(Bethany dress)

(Bethany dress)

(Melo suit)

We went outside to take pictures. Melo puts on the corsage.  We take a picture together then one with my mom and dad and then his parents and then my dad and step mom and siblings and then a group one with my friends.  

Gelo POV
I was on my way to pick up Janelle for the dance then my phone went off and I see Melo put a pic on Instagram and see it's a pic of him and Bethany. She looks amazing and I can't believe that could of been me but I made my mind on what's going to happen and what Janelle told me the other day.

Bethany POV
We were done taking pictures and we got into the car and on our way to the venue where the dance was going to be at and we we're talking in the car and on Snapchat we were having fun and then Gelo posted and pic of him and Janelle I wasn't that happy but whatever. It took us 30 minutes to get to the venue. We got there and it was decorated very nice we went to go look for a table once we found one we hit the photo booth before it gets pack we took a lot of pictures we got to the table and they served us dinner then we see Janelle and Gelo walk in and she looks at us and she has like this smirk on her. I wish I could slap it off of her but I'm not going to cause a scene here.

It was almost 2 hours into the dance we were having fun and enjoying our selves dancing and Jay was always near me and Melo and Gelo would look over a lot and have this jealous look and Janelle will get too close to Gelo she would kiss him on the check but I didn't really pay attention. The night was going good Jay told me "call me Jake instead". He will tell I'm beautiful so many times. Then Melo was by my side the whole night he told me " you look very beautiful Gelo doesn't deserve you I'm serious what's he doing with Janelle and letting her win you deserve so much better and destroy be happy". It was time to announce the homecoming queen and king so our president went up and said "this year king and queen is Jason Ramirez and Bethany Mota". We went  up and got our crows and did and dance. Once that was done people wanted pictures with me and I took a lot pictures.

At one point we didn't see Gelo or Janelle. So we decided to leave and get something to eat since the dance was almost over we all walk outside and see something we didn't expect to see. We say Gelo and Janelle making out. Then I finally say "Gelo". He pulls away and says "Bethany I'm sorry". Then I tell him "why Gelo".  He tells me "Janelle was right I think we are better off as best friends because we aren't okay as a couple". I told him "you let her take me from you ". Gelo says " yes I did I hope we could still be friends". Then I say "yeah whatever".

We walk to the car I tell then take me home everyone was mad even Melo was. So we all drove to my house  once we got there my mom and dad and step mom and Tina and LaVar were there they saw me crying and told them what happen and they were all upset. Then I say "I'm ready to go move in with my dad and transfer to South Hills". They said okay . The girls slept over and helped me calm down and they will also help me pack tomorrow so I can leave by tomorrow or Monday. I just can't believe she won she got Gelo to be hers.