Were having a talk

Bethany POV
We had a rare day off from school which was weird. I was sitting on my couch on my iPad going through my comments on my YouTube video and then my phone goes off I pick it up and see it was Gelo calling I answer and say "hello". He tells me "can we meet at the cafe to talk". I told him "sure let me change and I will meet you at the cafe". He said "okay see you in a bit". I went up stairs to change real quick into

I was done getting ready and got into my car and drove 10 minutes to the cafe

I was done getting ready and got into my car and drove 10 minutes to the cafe. I was nervous about what are we going to talk about I don't know what to expect. I got to the cafe and parked and took a deep breathe and went to meet Gelo. I saw him sitting outside I got to him and sat down and he already ordered for me and I tell him "so what do we need to talk about". He tells me "we need to talk about us". I told him "okay go for it". He tells me "we aren't the same anymore we hardly talk and hang out and I want things to go back how we were hanging out and having a good time and talking and not being distant". I tell him "it's because of Janelle you letting her win when she asked you to homecoming and you said yes I didn't care if people saw you as an asshole for saying no to her because you were being loyal to your girlfriend and now you looked like you weren't being loyal because you said yes everyone in school was expecting you to say no because they know me and you are a couple and they know what Janelle is trying to do Gelo and sometimes I feel like you don't realize it and I'm scared to lose you I lost you once and I don't want to again. At that point I was starting to cry.

Then he tells me "I know Bethany I'm sorry okay I don't want to lose you either but I don't want to make myself look like an asshole and feel like one you know all the shit my family gets because of how my dad is and the comments he makes I don't want people to think of me like I'm an asshole like my dad". I tell him "Gelo you shouldn't care what people think of you because all you have to do is shut them out and do you and be you and focus on what you want to focus and right now I feel like you aren't focus because of Janelle and I don't want her to start drama between all of us or make you lose your dream of UCLA don't care what people think or say when I upload and video or picture or do events I don't care what people say because the ones that say negativity stuff it's either because they are jealous of you or hate they don't have what you have". Then he tells me " I know your right I'm sorry okay it's just a lot of pressure you know". I tell him "I know it is let's talk about something else". He tells me "what's new". I tell him "my old all star cheer/dance team called me and asked me if I would go back".

Before we continue let me tell you something I was on California Athletics cheer and dance all star team I quit because of how busy I got but they call me of I would think of going back so back to the conversation with Gelo

He tells me "so are you going to go back". I tell him I want to but I have to talk it out with my mom and the girls". He tells me "whatever you decide to do I will support you hopefully you will be on the UCLA team so we can be together". I tell him "I don't know Gelo I have to see and think about it first because I had to quit last time because I was too busy and had events to do". He tells me "I understand but remember I support your decision and will always be there to support you". I tell him "I really miss it all the competitions and the uniforms and that stuff". Then he tells me "why haven't I seen pictures of these". I tell him "because we're always at your house and when you go to my house you never notice the pictures on the wall". I pull out my phone and show him a picture and he tells me " wow you have a 6 pack going on there and your thick and toned no wonder you love wearing shorts a lot". I tell him " really Gelo you would say that". He said "what I'm just saying okay I'm just saying the truth". I just laugh then he tells me "how did dinner go at your dads house how was your step mom and how were your siblings". I tell him " it went very well I really love them and they invited us and Melo and the girls to my sister 17th birthday party this Saturday". He tells me "yes a party me and melo will be there". Then I tell him "they all already know your the last one to know". I laugh and he tells me "really Bethany really why". I just laugh and tell him "because we weren't on good speaking terms".  Then he looks at me and tells me "your lucky your cute and irresistible I can't stay mad at you". I just laugh. I was happy that we talked things out and then I asked him "so how are things going to work for you on homecoming". He rolls his eyes and tells me "first she picks a soft pink color and she wanted to take pictures at my house so she can meet my parents but I told her no they don't like you and she said okay we can take pictures at her house". I just look at him and tell him "well I chose red and everyone is going to be there to take pictures even my dad and step mom". He tells me "lucky I'm try an ditch Janelle at homecoming". I told him "will see what happens. We finished eating and he paid and then we walk to our cars he hugs me and kisses me and tells me he will text me or call me later. I get in my car and pull out of the parking spot and start driving home and I was happy we talked things out.