He hasn't talked to me at all

Bethany POV

It's already Monday morning and Gelo didn't even bother talking to me or text me I was very hurt he probably hates me because I yelled at his girlfriend. But anyways I was in my dinning room table on my laptop looking at my YouTube channel because I uploaded a new video I was eating breakfast with my mom we were waiting for my homeschooling teacher to arrive. I was just in a tshirt and jeans today I didn't bother dressing up but I thought I still looked good. After 10 minutes the door bell rang my mom went to go answer it and she came back with a women who was about at least 25 years old and she was my home school teacher she seemed very nice. We introduce ourselves and got to know each other a bit after a while my mom said she has to leave to go turn in my books and check me out of Chino Hills and then go to work. She told us bye and she was off.

Gelo POV

I feel really bad I haven't talked to Bethany or anything but it was hard to choose sides and I should defended Bethany instead follow Izzy out. Right now I'm hanging out with the guys before our first class starts we were talking and I notice Haley and the principal and Bethany mom walking towards her locker I kind of got worried and curious why she was here. So I walked over to them and say "Hi Ms.Mota its nice to see you what brings you here is everything okay". She tells me "Oh hi LiAngelo nice to see you too yes everything is okay I just came to get Bethany notebooks and turn in her books and check her out of the school". I was kind of surprise on what she said she excused herself and walked with the principal. I was left there with Haley and she has a look like she hates me right now and I tell Haley "I'm guessing Beth told you what happened at the dinner". She tells me "Yes she did and I'm very upset you didn't do anything to defend her you just followed Isabella out you call yourself her best friend and you didn't do anything you practically choosed Isabella over her I'm glad she decided to get homeschooled so she can stay away from you". I was surprise what she said I tell Haley "why is she getting homeschooled". She tells me "Its not my place to tell you I personally think you shouldn't know because you are a horrible best friend". After that she walked away. I just stood there surprised and wooreid about Bethany now. While I was standing there Izzy came up to me and hugged me I kind pushed her away and walked away to my class.

Throughout the whole day I was thinking about Bethany and possible thinking I probably lost her again I should have defended Bethany I wish I can go back and change things but I can't all I can do is try and fix things.

Bethany POV

I was sitting with my teacher I kept looking at my phone because Haley was texting meI kept looking back and forth to my teacher and my phone until she noticed me she asked me "is everything okay". I tell her "yeah everything fine". Then she tells me "I was your age once so I know something is up you can tell me I'm practically going end up turing to your friend and I will be there for you also". So I end up telling her everything and from the kiss to the dinner and she ends up telling me "Bethany if he cares and loves you like he says he does he will come to you and try to fix things don't go kissing ass to him let him come to you". I smile and tell her thank you for the advice and get back to her teaching me and the lesson. After about 3 hours we were done she said she will back tomorrow at 9 am and we will continue with the lesson plans.

After she left I decided to do a YouTube video showing sneak peeks to my clothing line thats coming out. So I go to my room and change into a nice outfit and do my make up and once I was done with that I started making my video. My video was about 5 mintues long after I was done uploading it I decided to change into jogger sweats and plain black tshirt and go down stairs and grab snacks from my kitchen and go to my living room and have a Big Bang Theory marathon.

I watched about 3 season it was already 3:30 and everyone should been out of school already. I decided to go to my room and take a nap I go up to my room and I look out my window and see Gelo and Izzy making out in the bed and I guess Gelo saw me and I just closed my curtians went to go take a nap.

Gelo POV

I was still trying to process that Bethany wasn't going to attend school anymore and now I have to try and fix things myself with her. School was out already I was making my way home with Izzy and we went up to my room and we layed in bed made out I had my eyes closed I guess when I opened them I saw Beth and she saw me and gave me a disappointing look and closed her curtains. I guess Izzy saw me looking and she tells me "why do you care for her so much what does she have that I don't she isn't pretty as me she pretty ugly and she isnt good as me". Thats when I lost it "Your right she isn't pretty as you because she is beautiful and she doesn't  have this nasty personality like you do she way more better than you". She was mad that I said that she tells me "Well then me and you are over and now I don't have to feel guilty for cheating you and now I can focus on the new guy I have go to Bethany now". She stormed off and now I feel relief and free now I can try to fix things with Bethany and try to make her mine now.