She asked him to homecoming

Bethany POV
*Lunch time at school*
We were all at lunch eating we see a lot of people asking people to homecoming. Everyone was getting excited for the dance I was too and also Gelo is to but he doesn't want to admit it that he is. We were just minding our own business talking and eating until we hear Janelle she says "Gelo I wanted to ask you something". Then she holds out a big poster saying Let's have a ball at homecoming and Gelo just stood there and every eye was on him and he didn't say anything. He was just stuttering and he was saying "ummmmm yes". Everyone just gasp and looked at him shock and someone said "did he really say yes to her doesn't he have a girlfriend".

Janelle looked happy like she won something she folds the poster and hugs him and he turns around and he looks at me he was about to say something and I just start crying tears of anger and I get up and walk away. I hear him calling my name but I didn't stop I just got my backpack and walked out of school to my car and drove home.

Gelo POV
I knew I messed up I said yes because everyone was looking at us and I didn't want to say no and be an asshole I wasn't thinking. I saw Bethany walk out crying I called her name out. Then everyone tells me "really Gelo really you are letting Janelle get in between you guys really you should of just said no". I tell them " I didn't want to say no in front of everyone because if I did I would looked like an asshole". The girls walked away and even my brother and the guys walked away. I was left there alone and everyone in the school was giving me these looks like I messed up and did something bad I deserve those looks I did people were telling me I should of said no.

Bethany POV
I got home and my mom sees me and asks me whats wrong and what happen I tell her and I started to cry and then Tina and LaVar came out and they were in shocked because they heard everything and LaVar said "Once that boy gets home I'm talk to him".  They hugged me and I went up stairs in my room and just lay in my bed and let my sleep get over me. I was very disappointed with Gelo but let's just she what happens and how homecoming dance will be.

I was in my room I was probably asleep and then Izzy and Haley and Taylon and Natalie come in. I wake up look at the time it was already 3:30. I was like I slept for a really long time. They girls asked me "Are you okay Beth"? I told them "Not really but I will get over all I can do is fine and hot ass dress and make Gelo regret saying yes to her". All the girls were "Yass Bethany and Natalie is coming to our Homecoming Dance". I was excited for this but I was really disappointed with Gelo I can't believe he said yes.

Gelo POV

I get home and once I enter the house I hear my dad say "Boy you better get your ass over here an do some explaining". I walk over to my dad and he tells me "really you say yes to a girl that's trying to take you away from Bethany". Then I hear Lonzo say "are you really stupid that's like my sister right there and you hurt her like that I can't believe you did that". Then I tell them "everyone was watching an she had a big ass poster and I didn't want to say no and look like an asshole in front of the whole school". Then Melo said "Gelo everyone was expecting you to say no because they know what she is trying to do they are disappointed because you said yes". I just get these looks from my family and they walk away. I just sigh and walk up to my room and put my stuff down and I look out my window and see Bethany with the girls laughing and I guess they saw me I try to wave hi to them but Haley got up and closed the curtains. All I can say is that they are really pissed off with me. I just lay in my bed and sigh and try to figure out how to fix this. A lot of thoughts were going through my head what happens if Bethany takes another guy or another guy asks her out but then I think Bethany is that not type of person I rather have Melo be her date even though he is 2 years younger than us because I will feel better off knowing she went with Melo instead of another guy. While I was thinking Melo comes in and talks to me I tell him "would you be Bethany date to the homecoming dance so I can feel at ease knowing she went with you not another guy". He tells me "That's what I actually came to talk to you about mom and dad and Lonzo and me we were all talking about that so I'm glad you actually thought of that and let me do that I'm go over to Bethany and talk to her about this idea". I tell him "okay let me know what happens".

Bethany POV

I was in the living room with the girls and the door bell went off I checked the camera and see it was Melo I open the door I tell him "Hey Melo come in". He tells me "hey thanks I need to talk to you and the girls about something". I tell him "okay come on were in the living room". We walk to the living room and tell the girls "Melo is here he wants to talk to us about something". Then we tell Melo "what's up Melo what do you want to talk about".  He says "well I came here to ask you to the homecoming dance I had a talk with Lonzo and my parents that I should be your date so no other guy takes you and we can keep an eye on Gelo the whole night just in case Janelle tries something". The we all speak up and tell him "Yes I would love for you to be my homecoming date and that's a great idea". He tells us " Alright so just text me when you find your dress and the color of it so we can match and I promise you I will make this night fun for you". We all hug him and he said he will see us later or tomorrow. Then Izzy tells me "that's nice of him to be your date". I tell her "I know that's nice but we have to make sure Janelle doesn't try anything that night to". All the girls said "we have each others back and this Friday we have to go shopping for our homecoming dresses" . We all got excited and laugh and hugged it out.

What do you guys think of this chapter? What did you guys think about Janelle asking Gelo before he asked Bethany? And how nice of it was Melo to be her date? What do you guys think is going to happen the day of the Homecoming dance? Comment what you think and also what will happen at the dance.