Monday ugh

Bethany POV

Its Monday ugh why did the weekend have to end. This weekend was so much fun I wish it didn't have to end I want to go back to the weekend. I get up and go to the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. I went to my closet to pick out a simple outfit because it's Monday I hates Mondays they are just ugh and I hope Janelle doesn't try to do anything. So I'm going through my closet and Haley and Izzy come and they brought another girl in and she look familiar like she went to our school. Hey came in and Izzy tells me "Beth this is Taylon she goes to our school but she moved next door to me". We both said hi and got to know each other and we all felt like we knew other for a long time and she said she will introduce us to her friend Natalie later on after school they both play softball and Natalie goes to South Hills so I was excited more friends but anyone they helped me find a outfit. We finally found one

I put it on and they told me I should put my hair in 2 French braids which Taylon did for me and I was done getting ready

I put it on and they told me I should put my hair in 2 French braids which Taylon did for me and I was done getting ready. We went down stairs and bye to my mom and we all decided to go get Starbucks before school so we all got in my car and drove to Starbucks. We got our Starbucks and drove to school. Once we got to school there was an announcement saying it's time for the homecoming game and dance I was excited because I really want to go with Gelo and let's see if asks me out. So we enter the school and go hang out with the guys before school starts we see the guys and said hi to them and Gelo kisses me and Haley brings up homecoming and tells Gelo "So Gelo homecoming is coming up how are you going to ask Bethany". Gelo tells her "I have some ideas so don't worry about it".

Gelo POV
They announced about homecoming I was excited I want to ask Bethany and I was talking to the guys to help me out we stopped talking about it because the girls were coming. Then Haley asks me how I was going to ask Bethany I told her I have some ideas we all laugh and keep talking and here comes Janelle and tells me "Gelo homecoming is coming up so I was wondering". I stopped her right there and told her "Janelle no I'm not going with you plus I'm planning on asking Bethany in a very big way so no so get out of here". She gave me a mad look and stormed off and we all laugh it off.

Bethany POV
I swear Janelle should just give up already. She is getting me mad for all the stuff she is trying to get to Gelo. The guys walked the away because they were going to meet up with their basketball coach. We were going to walk away but Janelle stops us and tells me "Listen Bethany Gelo is going to be mine he belongs with me not you I will give him what he needs and he will be better off with me". I was going to say something but Izzy tells her "listen Janelle Gelo belongs with Bethany and no one else you just came here because at your last school the guy you were with didn't want you no more cause he got bored with you so whatever you did over there isn't going to work here so if I were I would stop before all our families get a restraining order on your for stalking and bullying us and all our families have the money and the power to do that so what do you say". Janelle looked so scared and was about to cry but she walked away. I'm glad Izzy went off on her because everyone knows if I go off I'm so much worse than Izzy and Haley and maybe Taylon all out together.

*Fast Forward to the end of the day*
School was finally over and we were by our cars and Janelle tries to walk in the group but me and Izzy and Haley and Taylon give her like a death glare. And Gelo says " what did you guys do now". I told him "Izzy told her that all of us will get restraining order on her for stalking and bullying and that our families have the money and power to do after she came up to me in morning". Gelo says "well im proud of you guys for doing that where are you guys going". I tell him " the mall Taylon wants to introduce us to a new friend". Gelo says "okay I will say you later when you get home then". We said our good byes and we were off to meet Taylon friend at some lunch cafe.

We drove about 10 minutes to the lunch cafe. We get out and Taylon tells us "There is my friend Natalie let's go". We go and we get to the table and Taylon says hi to her and Taylon tells her "Natalie I would like you to meet Haley and Isabella and last but not least Bethany". She says hi to us and Natalie says "Omg your Bethany from YouTube omg I love your tutorials and your clothing line I'm be fan I'm still hoping you pursue and singing career good". We all laugh and sat down and order food and drinks and we started talking we started to really get to know each other after a while Taylon tells her "guess who goes to our school and is trying to Gelo away from Bethany". Natalie says "it's Janelle isn't it". We all shake our head Natalie tells us "Well let's say she was with two of my friends from school and they are baseball players and she literally used them and she wants every guy that could make her popular there is no surprise there she trying to take Gelo from you Bethany trust me my friend Jacob and Jacob they were with her for some time and used them to become popular and stuff like that she made them leave there girlfriends they were at the time and she succeeded but don't worry you will have all of us to help you from Janelle and make sure she doesn't take Gelo from you". I tell her thank you and we all smiled and we were happy we finally have a group of girlfriends we can count on. We all finished and we all paid and we told Natalie we will hang out more and she part of group we all said our good byes and went my car and drove them to my house.