Not hanging out with him anymore

Bethany POV
Today I didn't over sleep so I was getting ready for school I was dreading to go but I have to face the fact Janelle is going to hangout with Gelo and be friends with him supposedly but all he is doing is letting her win by taking him away from me and trying to make him be her boyfriend. I was in my closet and the girls come in and they look at me and tell me "everything will be fine we found a table we can hangout at far from where Gelo hangs out so we will be okay and try to keep your distance and you will be okay". I just sigh and shake me head and smiled to show them that I'm okay and I could handle it. So I just continued look for an outfit. I finally found what I was going to wear it was dress.

I usually wear bright colors but my mood isn't bright so I decided to wear dark colors once I put on my outfit I did my hair and went to do my make up and I was done

I usually wear bright colors but my mood isn't bright so I decided to wear dark colors once I put on my outfit I did my hair and went to do my make up and I was done.  So me and the girls got into my car and we were off to school. I was very quiet I was still mad and hurt the girls understood but they also know I'm not ready to face Gelo or even talk to him. But the girls be very supportive on this and been by my side the whole time I finally spook up and told them "If something happens with me and Gelo and Janelle at the homecoming dance or anything happens between and she did something I'm move with my dad and transfer schools where Natalie goes to". Then they told me "we knew about that offer and were very supportive and we understand whatever helps you were all for it and be supportive for you". I just smile and continued to drive to school.

We got to school and I parked my car we all got out and walk into school we got here a little earlier so we went to our lockers I went to mine to get my notebooks. While I was doing that Gelo came up to me and tells me "hey Bethany you look beautiful". I tell him "thanks well I got to go I need to get my homework see you around". After that I walked away and started going to my classes to get my homework.

Gelo POV

I went to try to talk to Bethany but I can tell she is still upset. She told me see you around like does she know were a couple still and were still boyfriend and girlfriend but I don't know we will see what happens at lunch. I went over to the guys and they weren't really talking to me either because of what I said about Janelle and now she will be hanging out with us also. Maybe today at lunch Bethany and Janelle will talk it out and become friends. But I want things to be okay with me and Bethany she is my girlfriend I don't want her ignoring me and keeping her distance from me. I got with the guys and we were talking then Janelle says "Gelo maybe you and Bethany weren't meant to be a couple maybe you guys were only meant to be bestfriends only". I sigh and say "maybe your right maybe we were meant to be bestfriends only". Then the guys tell me "are you stupid really your actually agreeing with Janelle you have liked wait loved Bethany since middle school are you really that stupid Gelo". I sigh and then tell them "I have thinking to do guys". Then the guys walked away mad.

Maybe Janelle was right or maybe she isn't but I really have thinking to do.

Bethany POV

After I got all my homework assignments I went to hangout with the girls.  I was with the girls then the guys come over and Melo who looked like he barely got here. Then the guys tell us "Gelo is letting Janelle get to him she told him that you and him weren't meant to be a couple that you guys were only meant to be bestfriends and Gelo kind of agreed with her and said he had thinking to do". We were all surprised even Melo was like Gelo is really letting Janelle get to him and let her take him.  I was getting so mad already with her and I can't believe Gelo is actually agreeing with Janelle.

*fast forward to lunch*

the girls texted me to meet them at the table I got out from class a little later than them because I stood to go over the assignment a bit with my teacher. I walked to get my food as I finished getting my food I heard Gelo call me over and waving to come to his table but then I saw the girls I gave Gelo a look and walked over to girls at our new table.

Gelo POV

Of course she didn't come sit with me it was only me and Janelle the guys didn't come Melo came by told me he heard what Janelle said and what I said he was kind of upset with me that he also told mom and dad and Lonzo about it and they are all upset to. Then he walked away to the new table the guys were sitting at and hanging out at. I look around and see that we are not a group anymore is it because of Janelle and me and the stuff I said I can't believe this is actually happening we already separated and its only mid September. I do have a lot of thinking to do am I letting Janelle win or she is right that me and Bethany were only meant to be bestfriends I have thinking to do. I also have to think about am I pushing Bethany away no or she is the one that's is distancing herself from me.