After School at Ball Family House

Bethany POV
The first day I went by so fast it was already the end of the day I made my out to the student parking lot while I was walking I get text message from my mom

Hi mija I'm staying at work till 8 please go over to the Ball family house while I'm at work so you won't be lonely and I already let LaVar and Tina know they are happy to have you over so they are expecting you love you -Momma Bear 🐻

I text her back
Okay got it and see you when you get home love you momma bear 🐻 💙-Beth

I got to my car unlock put my stuff in it and drives home to leave me car in my drive way and go over the Ball family resident. It took my 10 minutes to get home I got home before the boys I parked my car in the drive way and got my stuff out and locked my car made my way the Ball house I might as well do my homework yeah we got homework on the first day. I got to the door and I rang the doorbell and the door opens and it was Mr.Ball he said "it's the Bethy come on in make yourself at home". I walked in and told them " thank you Me and Mrs Ball for letting me stay here until my mom comes home". Then LaVar and Tina tell me "how many times we tell you to call us LaVar and Tina don't make us sound old and remember our home is your home to and your like  the daughter we never had". I smile I asked where I can do homework they told me I could do it in the kitchen bar I walked over there sat down and took my notebooks and books out and started doing my homework.

After 5 minutes the boys came in and they were surprised to see me there Melo and Gelo asked what I was doing here I told them and they were happy and then LaVar sets a plate down for me he told me "here Bethy sandwich and chips and ice tea for you to eat while you do homework". I told him thanks and Melo and Gelo said " why don't we get that treatment we get home and then go workout". Then LaVar tells them " stop complaining plus she like a daughter we never had so let's go outside and start".  Then Gelo said " alright let's get started I'm going over Isabella after so let's get it going". I made a face and put my glasses on and kept doing my homework and eating. Once all the boys were outside I know they couldn't hear I need to talk to Tina and asked her for some advice.

Hey Tina can I tell you something and get your opinion or advice I think both will help- Bethany

Sure sweetie you can always come to me for anything so what's up please don't tell me your pregnant-Tina

What no I'm not-Bethany

Okay good so what's up sweetie what's on the beautiful mind of yours-Tina

Well today I met Gelo girlfriend Isabella when she came and he introduced us I got this weird feeling and vibe- Bethany

Oh honey we did to your not the only one- Tina

Then I left to go catch up with some other friends and Melo texted me saying that he over heard when she left she didn't like me and I will try to take Gelo from her and she is jealous of me -Bethany

Oh sweetie what else happen- Tina

Then me and my friend were walking to class Isabella stop me and told me that she sees me as threat and I shouldn't try to take Gelo from her and she is jealous of me- Bethany

Did you tell her anything -Tina

I did a pretty fun thing I told her ieleen is whatever but I'm just Gelo neighbor and his friend and a family friend before she could say anything I walked away-Bethany.

Good job honey-Tina

Then LaVar comes in to get waters and he tells us "what are you guys high five for" I tell him what happen and then they both tell me "just deal with it like we do we don't really like her but apparently she makes Gelo happy so we just put up with her so Gelo could be happy". I tell them thanks and I wait to LaVar is outside and closed the door and I tell Tina "can I tell you one more thing". Then she tells me "sure I told you can tell me anything or come to me for anything and I'll always be there for you I'm like your second mom so tell me". So I tell her "well Tina I have this crush on Gelo since middle school". Then she tells me "Oh sweetie I knew already the way you look at him gave it away but I'm still praying hoping and praying you guys become something don't worry your secret is safe with me". We just smiled and I get back to doing homework and she gets back to cooking.

About an hour later the boys come in from their workout and they all went upstairs to shower and change. About 30 minutes later they came down and Tina told us dinner will be ready around 6:30 and Gelo said he was going over to Isabella house he will be back in time for dinner we all said bye to him. I was done with doing homework I just sat there on my phone going through Instagram and Snapchat and Melo invited me over to the living room to watch tv with him. I sat down and we started talking and I told him about my crush on Gelo he told me he won't tell him and let him realize I was the girl for him. While we were watching Lonzo came by for dinner and he was surprised to see me and tell him what happen to toady Isabella and I he knew about my crush Gelo he said the same thing Melo said.

*6:30pm*
It was time for dinner we all sat at the dinning room table and Gelo came back we were all having dinner we sat there eating making conversation and LaVar brought up "so my little Bethy ant boys in your life". I told him " no LaVar no boyfriend I been single after my last relationship". I told him what happened and then he tells me "good no boyfriend and if any boys comes around you or hurts you to let you know me and the boys will kick his and protect you". I just laugh and Tina asked me about my dad I told her "I haven't seen him in a long time he calls once in a while or when he feels like it". Then LaVar says "what an asshole he didn't know what he lost". We just kept eating and talking and laughing. After dinner we all went to the living room to watch tv and then it was already 8pm and I told everyone I had to go home already my mom should be home I said bye to everyone and Gelo offered to walk me home. He walked me to the door and I told him thank you and he told me " your welcome and you can come over whenever you want my family has an open door policy with you and your mom" . I smiled and hugged him and told him I'll see him tomorrow.