Day 2 of Senior Year and Senior Pep Rally

Bethany POV

Second day of school and now I'm up looking for an outfit through my racks of clothes I have this is the struggle of the morning everyday. After looking through for the past 5 mintues I decided to choose

I did my hair in curls and simple make up and went downstairs to eat breakfast like always my mom went to work early and left me breakfast made so I sat down and ate my blueberry oatmeal and go through my phone like always like every morning

Gelo POV

I'm currently changing into my outfit I choose to wear today I change into and head downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I get down stairs Melo and my parents were there I sit down and my dad sets down my plate of breakfast. While were eating my mom tells me "I'm excited that you and Bethany are friends again". I tell my mom "I know am I plus she is very beautiful girl I always had crush on her and still do". My dad tells me "why don't you do anything about it". I tell my dad "I can't I'm with Isabella we been together for almost 3 years I can't just drop her like that I love her to and I love Bethany too ever since middle school". My mom tells me "Oh Gelo I know you will figure this out but please don't let any big drama happen I know you and we don't want to lose Bethany she a big part of us and our family". I just sigh and continue eating breakfast and get deep into my thoughts once I was done eating me and Melo made way to the car and I can see Beth getting into her car I just stare at her I study her body she has a nice a body and the outfit compliments her body and those jeans make her ass look bigger than usual and her personality is just hard to find everyone in school loves her and she has no one that hates her but Isabella I wish I can make Bethany mine and drop Isabella easy.

Bethany POV

I drive to school I made in 10 minutes because I stopped at Starbucks to get something to drink. I parked my car and made my way into school to my locker to get my notebooks. I got to my locker and see Haley at hers which is next to mine. We started talking about stuff and about the pep rally today for seniors and we started talking about how my feelings Gelo are getting more and more but I can't do anything because he has a girlfriend. While I was talking to Haley I see Gelo come up to us and he tells Haley if he can talk to me alone she said sure she will see my later. I told Gelo "so what's up Gelo what do you need to talk about". He tells me "Its more like asking you if you want hang out after school at my house". I tell him "yes I would like to hang out with I was already going to be there either way so see you later".

Gelo POV

I get to school and I tell the guys I need to go talk to Bethany I made my way to Bethany. When I got to her locker I tell her friend that I needed to talk to Bethany. Her friend left and I tell Bethany if we can hangout today at my house and she said yes that she was already going to be at my house.  I just smile and laugh and she just smiles and winks at me and walks away to class I just stand there staring at her walking and then Isabella comes and snaps me out of my thoughts I told her I got to go and see the guys but of course she follows me while she was following me she tells me "I think its not a good idea for you to be hanging out with Bethany I don't want her taking you away from me so please keep your distance or cut her out of your life". Once she said that "She not going to take me away from you and she not that person and no I'm not going to cut her out of my life she is my bestfriend and her mom and bestfriends with my parents so you have to suck it up and deal with it". She got mad all she said was fine and walked away the bell rang I made my way to class I got to class and walked in and see Bethany with her glasses on doing something in her notebook I swear she still looks beautiful with her glasses on.

Bethany POV

After talking with Gelo I smiled and winked at him and made my way to class I like getting to class early to do stuff in my notebook. So I got to class and went in a took my seat there were a couple of students already in there I started writing in my notebook and I guess I was so into writing that I didn't notice Gelo sat down. The bell rang and the teacher came in a started she was telling us that we have an essay we have to write about a specific historic time and she will be assigning us our topic she assigned us our topics and we spent the whole period brain storming.

*fast forward to the pep rally*

It was lunch time and it was time for the senior pep rally in the gym so Haley and me were making our way into the gym and to the bleachers we found our friends so we were going up the bleachers and Gelo screams telling us to go sit with him we were about to but Isabella went and started making out with him so I just rolled my eyes and made my way to my friends. Haley saw I was kind of upset and told me "Beth don't let it get to you she is just insecure". I jut sigh and pay attention then I told Haley "hey can I come over to your house I kind of don't want to see Gelo after what happened". She told me "yeah sure we can work on some stuff for your YouTube channel". I smiled and told her "thanks that will be great". After that we watched the pep rally and Gelo kept looking my way and I kept looking his way but I stopped because I knew Isabella will see and make into a drama so I ended going on my phone and texting my mom telling her I was going over Haley house she said okay and she will see me when I get home.

Gelo POV

I really wanted Bethany to sit with me but Isabella had to stop that from happening. Throughout the whole pep rally I kept looking over towards Bethany and she would look over to but after a while she stopped I didn't really pay attention to the pep rally because I usually don't find these entertaining after a while it was done I made my way down to the bleachers and waited for Bethany I saw her and motioned her to come towards to me and she did I told her "I was thinking when we hang out we can work on our essays". Then she told me "Actually change in plans I'm going over Haley house I need to work on some  things for my YouTube". I told her okay and she gave me a weak smile and walked away. I knew the reason why she didn't want to hang out because of what Isabella did I kind of got mad and Isabella made her way over to me but I ignored her an walked away. I keep thinking to myself that I should just break up with Isabella and try to get with Bethany but it won't be easy.