Now it can be Me and You Till the End

Bethany POV

Things have been going okay I'm still being homeschooled and Haley told me that Gelo and Izzy broke up but he still hasn't tried to talk to me and fix things but all I can do is wait and hope to see if he comes around and fix things between us. I was doing some homework my teacher left me it was about 3pm I was sitting on my couch doing my homework and watching tv. I was doing that while my door bell went off I check the door bell camera it was Gelo all I could think is finally he came to fix things. I go and open the door and I tell him "hey Gelo come in". He came in and walk I asked him "you want anything to drink". He tells me no so I ask him "what brings you here". He tells me "I came to talk about us". I tell him " Okay so lets talk". He begins by telling me "I'm sorry for not defending you and being the bestfriend you wanted you probably heard me and izzy are done and now my feelings for you are stronger than ever now I want and us now I want it be Bethany and Gelo". I was surprised I tell him "Gelo you don't know how long I been waiting for you to come and talk to me and fix things and I forgive you and I would love to have Bethany and Gelo".

Gelo POV 

I told her what I had to say and she forgave me and she wants Bethany and Gelo. She aske me "so that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend". I smiled at that question and tell her "yes that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend". She had the biggest smile and hugs me and we kiss. I asked if we could hang out and watch tv here for a while. She agreed and we went to her living room and sat down and started watching Friends we were quiet for a couple minutes watching tv and that's when I speak up "So how is it being homeschooled". She tells me "to be honest its way better I don't start till 9am and I finish around 12 or 1 depending on the lesson". I then asked her "will you be down to come to the school dances with me and some senior activities". Bethany tells me "of course I will but you got ask me the right way to the dances like do those proposals". I laugh and tell her "anything for you and to see you smile". She blushes and kisses me on the cheek. When I'm around Bethany or talking to her it feels just right and it feels good. We kept talking and watching tv and I kept thinking also I have to start thinking of ideas on how to ask her to homecoming and to other dances I will do anything for her. I was finally happy and I waited since middle school to be with her and now it finally happened. Then I asked her "Can  I ask you something you don't have to answer it if you don't want to". She tells me "I will answer it no matter what the question is". I then ask her "what's the deal with your dad". She takes a deep breathe and says "He calls whenever he wants and comes around when he feels like it he hardly calls me on my birthday we invited him places but he doesn't come around". I asked her "That's why you consider my dad as father figured to you". She smiles and tells me "yes I do and I'm thankful and blessed to have your dad and mom also you and your brothers part of my life and also my mom is thankful she tries hard to make my dad be around more and stuff like all he says he will try his best but I know he has another family". I tell her don't worry you will have us and I'm pretty sure your dad will come around". She smiles and hugs me and we kiss and this kiss was the best.

Then she tells me "I wanted to know if you and your family can be there with me the day my clothing line lauches at the fashioon show". I tell her "of course we will be there for you and come over to dinner tonight so you can ask them and we can tell them the good news about us two". She smiles and tells me "Of course". I tell her " remember now it can be me and you till the end". We hug and she went up stairs to change out of her sweatpants.