Dinner with my dad and meeting my step family

Bethany POV
I want getting ready to go to my dad house for dinner he wants me to meet my step mom and step siblings. I'm kind of excited and nervous because I'm meeting new family and nervous because what if they don't like me. I was talking to my mom about it she told me "I met your step mom and siblings that are excited to meet you and they already love you". That's made me less nervous I go into my restroom and change into my dress outfits

Once I changed I got out and asked my mom how I looked she told me I look fine and everything will be okay once I was done I went down stairs and went to my car got in and drove to the flower shop first to get this bouquet I got for my step mom as...

Once I changed I got out and asked my mom how I looked she told me I look fine and everything will be okay once I was done I went down stairs and went to my car got in and drove to the flower shop first to get this bouquet I got for my step mom as a gift. I got there and I enter I see Melo and Gelo there I get to the counter and asked for the order of flowers I put in. I enter and they see me and Gelo asks me "hey Bethany what are you doing here". I tell him " I'm here to pick a bouquet of flowers for my step mom I'm meeting her today and my other siblings". He tells me "oh that's good". I tell him "what are you guys doing here". He rubs the back of his neck and tells me " we are here to buy the corsages for the dance". I told him "0h". Then Melo tells me "hey Bethany what kind of flowers would you like". I tell him a "rose and flor de maga". He tells me "flower of what". They guy that was taking our order he says "flor de maga isn't that the Puerto Rican flower yes my family is Puerto Rican we have that flower". I tell him "that's great my family is Puerto Rican as well". Then my flower order came and they gave it to me and I paid for it I tell the guys bye I will see them later. 

I got into my car and drove to my dad house it was about a 30 minute drive since he lives in West Covina. I was driving and got to my dads house I parked my car and fixed my dress and got the flowers and locked my car and went to knock on the door. And I wait and my dad answered he tells me "hi mija I'm glad you came come on in let me introduce you to everyone". I walked in and he closed the door and led me to the kitchen where everyone was at. We got to the kitchen and my dad says "Alma I would like to introduce you to my daughter and your step daughter Bethany Mota and Bethany I would like you to meet you step mom Alma". She put down the spoon and wiped her hands and came to me and hugged me and she says "it's great to finally meet you Bethany your so much prettier in person oh I'm so happy to meet you".

I tell her " it's finally nice to meet you Alma I got these for you as a thank you for inviting me over". She tells me "oh don't be silly this is your house to thank you these are very beautiful". Then my dad tells me "I would like you to meet you brother Miguel and your sister Annabella" I told them "hi I'm Bethany your sister". They both hugged me and told me "it's nice to finally meet you". I asked them " how old are you guys and what grade are you guys in". Miguel told me "I'm 15 and I'm sophomore". And Annabella told me "I'm 16 going to be 17 and I'm junior". They asked me how old am I and I told them "I'm 17 going to be 18 and I'm a senior". 

Dinner was ready so we all sat down and starting eating and then my dad and step mom asked me "how do you feel now and what do you want us to be and how you want us to be with your mom". I told them " I'm sorry if I cry but I want all you guys to be civil and get along for me and I want to have events where I can have all of you guys there and you missed a lot of my life and I want you you there for the rest of it". Then my step mom tells me "we meet with your mom and we got along very well so there is not worry about us fighting and stuff like that and your mom mention to me that your going through something with your boyfriend". I tell her "yeah this girl Janelle likes my boyfriend Gelo and she trying to break us up and get with him and she asked him to homecoming before he can ask me and now I'm going with his younger brother so I could be there if she tries anything and he could feel at ease with me not being with another guy". Then my siblings say "Janelle as Janelle that got with 2 Jacobs Janelle Watson". They show me a picture and I was like "yeah that's her". My step mom and dad tell me " yeah she is problem she took your sister boyfriend to". I looked at her and says "yeah he was a year older than me and she thought  he was cute and she knew I was with him and she talked to him and did stuff with him and flirted with him and she broke us up by making us fight and she got him". I told her " I'm scared it's going to lead to that". We kept continuing eating and getting to know each other and then they tell me "Bethany your always welcome here and if you need anything we will be there for you and help you". I asked them "can you guys come and be there when Melo comes gets me for the dance and to take pictures". They tell me "of course we will be there". Then my dad and step mom tell me " we had a talk with your mom and LaVar and Tina". I tell them "about what". They tell me "if Janelle causes drama and does stuff where you can't handled it anymore and you don't feel okay being there anymore or anything we agreed for you to move in with us and transfer schools". They waited for me to say something and I said " thank you for that and thanks for looking out for me". They told me "anytime your our daughter". I smile and we kept talking and ate dessert. I was done with dessert I helped my step mom pick up and clean and then I told them I was leaving I said my goodbyes to everyone and then they tell me "hey Bethany this Saturday we're having Annabella party your invited so you can bring your friends Haley and Izzy and Taylon and Natalie and Melo and Gelo". Then Annabella told me " your friends with Natalie I can't wait to meet your friends". I told her "yes and I will see you Saturday". I said my byes and made my way to my car and drive home and I also texted everyone about the party and they said yes and can't wait to meet my other family. This was a good dinner.