Lunch Time

Bethany POV

I was 3rd period with Haley she agreed to hangout with Gelo and them at lunch she told that could be our new squad. I told her about the conversation I had with him and how we exchange numbers she was all happy for me but then she told me " Beth you better be careful too remember he has Isabella who very clingy and jealous". I told her "I know I got a lot of stuff to tell you about them". She tells me "like what you could hear them when they are doing it". I told her "yes because my window is right across from his and sometimes I can hear them and even see them". She gave me a disgusted look.

The bell rang and we made our way to the lunch area to meet up with Gelo and Melo we walk and we go get our lunch first once we got it we start looking for Gelo and Melo and then we Spot Melo screaming and jumping up and down "Bethany over here were over here". We start laughing and made our way to the table we sat down.

Gelo POV

 I see Beth looking for us I was going to call her over but Melo hyper ass decided to jump and scream. She finally found us because of Melo and made her way over with her friend. They got to the table and sat down and I said hi to Beth and she introduce me to her friend and her name was Haley. Then I introduce her to the guys. I said "Guys everyone this is mine and Melo and Zo bestfriend and neighbor Bethany Mota and her friend Haley". They both said hi to everyone and my friens O was like 'wait aren't you that famous YouTube star". Beth was like yeah that's me. We all kept talking I was trying to catch up with Bethany she told me she working on a clothing line that's going to be in American Eagle (readers if your Bethany Mota fan I know her clothing line is with Aeropostale but in the story I made it American Eagle because its my favorite store.)

While we kept talking Isabella came and sat on my lap she tells me "Hey baby how was your summer". I told her it was great and then I told her "hey Isabella meet my bestfriend and neighbor Bethany Mota". She shook Beth hand she was some what star struck she was like "OMG your  Bethany Mota i love your YouTube channel". Beth just told her thanks I apperciate it.

Bethany POV

When I  met Isabella I kind of got a weird vibe from her for some reason also Haley felt it and realized it she said "well it was nice meeting you guys but we are going to head out and meet up with some friends we didnt get to see in the summer". Then I said "yeah I will see you guys around thanks for letting us sit with you guys".Then Gelo told us "Both of you are part of our group so you guys can sit here whenever you guys like". Me and Haley just smiled and waved good bye we made our way to our other friends. When we got to our group of friends we told them waht happen and the vibe we got and they told us yeah she was being fake she probably already thinks your going to take Gelo away from here. We all started talking about our summer then my phone vibrates I take it out to see who it is

Text Convo

Melo- Hey I know why left?

Beth-You do?

Melo- yes you got that weird vibe from Isabella huh

Beth- yes was it that noticeable

Melo- no but I got the same vibe off her

Beth-wow

Melo- right when you left she left I over heard her say she doesn't like you because she thinks you will take Gelo away and she sees you as a threat and jealous of you

Beth- i had a feeling but whatever

Soon after the bell rang and me and Haley made our way to the Dean's office since me and her are his service worker or staff student assisstant for that period. We were walking to the office when we got stoped by Isabella she tells me "listen here miss YouTube to let you know LiAngelo is mine and you will not take me away from him got it".I tell her "Ieleen is it whatever I'm just a neighbor and family friend nothing more okay". She was about to say something but me and Haley just walked away and made our way to the dean's office.