Telling the Ball family about us

Bethany POV

I went upstairs to go change into something more decent for the dinner I was kind of excited to tell the Ball family about me and Gelo that we are official now. I went in my closet and picked out and outfit I changed into it quickly and did a simple make up and let my hair down since it was in a messy bun.

I was done getting ready and went downstairs and I got downstairs and I see Gelo looking at the pictures and he tells me "is this all of us"

I was done getting ready and went downstairs and I got downstairs and I see Gelo looking at the pictures and he tells me "is this all of us". I told him "yeah that's us and that's me and you hugging". He says "aww we are so cute together even when we were little". I just laugh and we walk out my house and walk next door to his". We get to the house we walk in and Gelo screams out "I'm back and brought Beth over for dinner". I just see his mom and dad run out of no where and hug me. We walk to the dinning room table and start eating and then Gelo speaks up "guys I have an announcement to make" Everyone was like "was it". Then he says "me and Bethany are officially a couple". Everyone was like finally his mom and dad were happy they been waiting for a long time for this and Gelo speaks up again "Bethany has something she would like to ask you guys". So I spoke up and asked "I would like to know if you guys can come out and come to my clothing line launching fashion show and red carpet event".  Then LaVar says "of course we will be there you know we will always be there for you". The Tina tells me "We love to be there did you invite your dad to come". I tell her "yes I called him and he told me he will see if he can make it". They tell me "lets see if he starts coming around he missed a lot of you life". I tell them "All I can do is hope he comes around". We kept eating dinner and talked about things and they asked me about my clothing line I told them I partner up with American Eagle they told me they will wear some Big Baller Brand stuff.

While we kept eating my phone was ringing I took it out and saw my dad was calling me I looked at my phone surprised and LaVar asked me "what's wrong". I tell him "its my dad calling". He tells me "answer it but put in on speaker so we can hear what he saying just in case he says something bad". I nodded my head and answer it and put it on speaker

Phone Conversation

Hey dad -Beth

Hi Bethany mija how are you- Bethany's dad

I'm good dad how are you- Bethany

I'm good to just you a lot of work-Bethany's dad \

Oh okay dad so what's the reason you call for- Bethany

Oh yeah I called to tell you I will be attending your fashion show - Bethany's dad

Really you mean it dad - Bethany

Yes mija I'm starting to put in more effort to be part of your life and be around more I missed a lot and I'm working out things with your mother so we can be civil and I can be there for you more often- Bethany's dad

That's great dad I appreciate that it means a lot to me that your coming and making and effort and working things out with my mom -Bethany

I know I'm doing this for you because I missed so much already-Bethany's Dad

I know that's great your working on things and making more of an effort- Bethany

Yes mija well I go to go I will call you tomorrow -Bethany's dad

Okay dad bye-Bethany

Bye mija - Bethany's dad

I hung up and then Tina said "he sounded really sincere and meant he was coming I hope he keeps his word". I told her "me too". Then Melo tells me "What's your dad name what does he do and what race or ethnic is he".  I tell Melo "My dad name is Guillermo he is a CEO of constructing company he builds homes and designs homes for famous and rich people and his wife is the interior  designer and he is Puerto Rican".  Then Gelo asked me " can you tell us how your parents met". I tell them "My mom and dad met in Puerto Rico when they were visiting family both my parents are Puerto Rican they met the dated even when they lived her but once my mom told him she was pregnant they weren't together anymore because he was too busy with his company but he told my mom to put his name on the birth certificate he was around for a while but then he got caught up with his company and he eventually got married and had kids". They all tell "wow and hopefully you guys can patch things up and he is around more often".

We finished dinner and we watched a little bit of tv and then it was time to go home for me I told everyone bye I will probably see them tomorrow and Gelo got up and walked me home we stood at the front door and I told him "I'm happy were officially together". He said "me too". We kissed and my mom opens up the front door and says "Finally you guys are together I been waiting for this moment". We laugh and we say good night. I go upstairs and change into clothes to sleep and I get into bed and fall asleep with a smile.